Absolutely lived up to the hype. We stayed for three nights in the rainy season, and the staff made sure that every detail was fine tuned to our satisfaction. The staff are truely excellent, all smiles and chatting, with nothing too much trouble.
The hotel itself is better than the photos, as is the view from the pool. I would recommend the cooking lesson, you can eat your food that evening in your room if you like!
We are already planning our return to "our home in Bali".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Komaneka at Tanggayuda Hidden away and refreshing in a peaceful location with beautiful valley view's over the Batukaru mountain, feature spacious rooms and villas with private veranda to completed your memorable moments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, Ebookers, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Komaneka at Tanggayuda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Komaneka At Tanggayuda Ubud, Bali
- Komaneka At Tanggayuda Hotel Ubud