but it was nice though....
Positive: we had a valley pool-Villa and the view was really nice into the lush green
and valley. The pool was very small though.
Negative: we had to Change the room. They gave us the pool-Villa and 10 meters
behind they had constructions going on in some rooms or Bungalows. This is really
not acceptable if you understand HIGH-END markets (HI-END PRICES = HIGH-END markets)
It was around Christmas, the Hotel fully booked and still they keep working like there are no guests around, unacceptable. Gladly we could move to Villa 102 which was fine for us.
The Villa inside was very clean , a bit dated of course but fine, no complaints.
The breakfast was fine but limited , the staff are very kind and attentive, the view from the Restaurant is amazing indeed.
The shuttle-Service offered from the Hotel is very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Komaneka at Tanggayuda Hidden away and refreshing in a peaceful location with beautiful valley view's over the Batukaru mountain, feature spacious rooms and villas with private veranda to completed your memorable moments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, Odigeo, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Komaneka at Tanggayuda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Komaneka At Tanggayuda Ubud, Bali
- Komaneka At Tanggayuda Hotel Ubud