I was really expecting something completely different. Considering the price, I was thinking it would be one of those top luxury boutiques all white and perfect... but wrong i was.
This place has a lot of heart and soul... mostly thanks to the employees who truly try to make you happy. The two pools are lovely and the jungle views truly fantastic.
The villa was very nice , the outdoor stone bathtub was lovely and the private pool very sweet (if only a tad too cold in december).
Would i go back? Absolutely.
Is it worth your money? Yes.
Is it a place for children? No
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Komaneka at Tanggayuda Hidden away and refreshing in a peaceful location with beautiful valley view's over the Batukaru mountain, feature spacious rooms and villas with private veranda to completed your memorable moments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Agoda, TravelUp, Priceline, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Komaneka at Tanggayuda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Komaneka At Tanggayuda Ubud, Bali
- Komaneka At Tanggayuda Hotel Ubud