As you will have noticed, this property has a huge number of excellent reviews and I am glad to say that they are all true!
Stayed in a Valley Pool Villa which was lovely and very quiet and private. The plunge infinity pool was very welcome after being out and about in the heat.
The whole resort is expertly managed by Amin and his staff and their pride in 'ownership' really shows. I am pretty sure that the staff manning the restaurant actually advises housekeeping that you are having breakfast, so they can go in make up the room .. it's like magic .... but of course it isn't and this kind of attention to the smallest of details makes this resort truly notable.
Others have noted that the hotel is outside of the centre of Ubud and this is true but there is a free shuttle to the town centre about once an hour. That said, we found Ubud Market had little appeal to us and ended up renting a car and driver through the hotel, at US$ 15 per hour. There are much better places to visit and shop away from Ubud centre.
Although it was a very long trip for us (23 hours flying) we will be back to Bali again sometime soon and this is where we will stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Komaneka at Tanggayuda Hidden away and refreshing in a peaceful location with beautiful valley view's over the Batukaru mountain, feature spacious rooms and villas with private veranda to completed your memorable moments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Komaneka at Tanggayuda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Komaneka At Tanggayuda Ubud, Bali
- Komaneka At Tanggayuda Hotel Ubud