We have just returned from an amazing stay at Komaneka. The service was impeccable, from the moment we arrived we were made to feel extra special and were shown around there sort by the resort manager.
Our Gorge view villa was stunning, with an infinity pool out onto the trees. The villa is really well appointed, with everything you could need, a fantastic wet room, and a romantic outdoor stone tub bath. The villa had Apple TV with a huge amount of films to watch.
Our favourite part of the villa was the day bed out side and relaxing next to our pool. We visited Ubud twice for dinner which we really enjoyed. This Komaneka is slightly out from the main town however they have a shuttle service going to different points in the town.
The two main pools were also equally stunning over looking the forest and the rice paddies. Our Villa was on the second storey so we over looked other Villas, this did not detract from our stay or view, however it may be worth requesting a villa on the bottom floor for an uninterrupted view.
I will be recommending Komaneka to everyone that goes to Ubud, particularly for a truly relaxing and special experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Komaneka at Tanggayuda Hidden away and refreshing in a peaceful location with beautiful valley view's over the Batukaru mountain, feature spacious rooms and villas with private veranda to completed your memorable moments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Komaneka at Tanggayuda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Komaneka At Tanggayuda Ubud, Bali
- Komaneka At Tanggayuda Hotel Ubud