Yes, Bali is a spectacular island, and I am very glad to choose it for my honeymoon destination, but...from my point of view, it's no worth going there without feeling the real Balinese spirit like i felt at Komaneka at Tanggayuda. No, this is not a hotel, it a special place where you can have your own house for as many days as you like/afford. No, they don't have employees, there are very nice angels that take care of you, talk to you and help you with good advice. I will never forget my stay there, that beautiful terrace you have above the restaurant, and the candle light dinner and every fabulous minute. The only regret I have is that I chosen to stay only for 3 nights. Thank you beautiful people for this holiday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Komaneka at Tanggayuda Hidden away and refreshing in a peaceful location with beautiful valley view's over the Batukaru mountain, feature spacious rooms and villas with private veranda to completed your memorable moments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Ebookers, Priceline, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Komaneka at Tanggayuda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Komaneka At Tanggayuda Ubud, Bali
- Komaneka At Tanggayuda Hotel Ubud