I stayed there with my husband for two days and we had a wonderfull experience. We felt very well welcomed by the people at the hotel specially Eva. The room is fantastic, large with a private pool from where you could ser only Forest. The bed had a net to protect you from the bugs (eventhough there were none, it makes the place very charming). There were also a shower outside the room, so that you could take a shower under the moon.
For sure the best hotel room i ever stayed.
The pool from the hotel was also incredible, i stayed there for hours just looking at the forest. Its not very close from the Ubud Center (15m) but they offer a free shuttle every two hours from the hotel lobby. Everyone was very attentive and always ready to help you. Thats a perfect place to stay if you like calm and nature. I would there there again for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Komaneka at Tanggayuda Hidden away and refreshing in a peaceful location with beautiful valley view's over the Batukaru mountain, feature spacious rooms and villas with private veranda to completed your memorable moments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Destinology, Agoda, Odigeo, TravelUp, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Komaneka at Tanggayuda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Komaneka At Tanggayuda Ubud, Bali
- Komaneka At Tanggayuda Hotel Ubud