We stayed 4 nights in the Valley Pool Villa and absolutely loved it! Our villa was at the edge of the compound (#108) and was very private. It looked out over the valley with terraces in the distance... lots of trees and just a gorgeous setting. I'm not sure if all the other valley pool villas had the same unobstructed views; it seemed that some villas were overlooking the main swimming pool and were not as private. Anyway, we loved having breakfast out on the pavillion... could sit there for hours just relaxing and enjoying nature. The villa inside was very nice too. There's a bay window sofa that overlooks your own pool / pavillion / valley... in case you don't want to sit outside to enjoy the view. Tried swimming in our pool but the water was a little chilly (we live in a tropical country and like warm water!). Service is excellent, staff are very friendly and attentive. Because the resort is quite small (only 20 villas/suites in total I think), you really get personalized service and feel the warmth of the Balinese hospitality. Food was also surprisingly good (we only tried the local food menu though). I liked that they had a free daily refillable cookie jar in the room for you to munch on.. nice touch. hehe. The resort is about 15-20mins from the town center of Ubud (Monkey Forest area)... sounds far but it really isn't that bad. Our hesitation at first was the distance from Ubud town, but when we got there, we quite liked that it was away from the busyness of the town. There's an hourly shuttle that goes back and forth between the resort and town center which is very convenient. All in all, we would love to come back and stay here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Komaneka at Tanggayuda Hidden away and refreshing in a peaceful location with beautiful valley view's over the Batukaru mountain, feature spacious rooms and villas with private veranda to completed your memorable moments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Agoda, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Komaneka at Tanggayuda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Komaneka At Tanggayuda Ubud, Bali
- Komaneka At Tanggayuda Hotel Ubud