First I have to say that I plan most of my hotel stays based on tripadvisor reviews. Usually this is a great help, but this is the first time I simply do not understand how the hotel has such good reviews.
Both my partner and me travel quiet a lot and we appreciate luxury but are not fans of over the top venues. And we are def not very critical, but we were deeply disappointed by this hotel.
Some examples where we were disappointed
- the terrace with the pool was very dirty with leaves and all kind of things. It has not been cleaned for very long time
- there was construction work going on, just next to our "villa". Everyday from about 9 am-5 pm
- the view from to the valley was very disappointing and the pool was much smaller than what you expect from the pictures
- the spa was expensive
Considering that we paid USD 250 per night this is simply not acceptable.
We def would not recomment this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Komaneka at Tanggayuda Hidden away and refreshing in a peaceful location with beautiful valley view's over the Batukaru mountain, feature spacious rooms and villas with private veranda to completed your memorable moments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Komaneka at Tanggayuda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Komaneka At Tanggayuda Ubud, Bali
- Komaneka At Tanggayuda Hotel Ubud