“Delicious”

Dining options: Reservations
Whangarei, New Zealand
“Delicious”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

We loved the restaurant so much that we barely ate anywhere else whilst in ubud. The traditional Indonesian meals and soups were my favourite. Beautiful view, attentive service, healthy and plenty of vegetarian/pescaterian options and well priced.

• Visited May 2014

• Czech first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Melbourne, Australia
“Best decision on our holiday!”
Reviewed 19 April 2014

Staying at the resort and having breakfast included as an option where two of the best decisions of our holiday. The Staff were sooooo warm, friendly and attentive (without being overbearing) and the setting is just delightful.. overlooking beautiful rice fields. We were spoiled for choice.. from American to healthy... from Indonesian to Western. We tried many dishes and they where all perfect. Their Nasi Goreng was the we have ever experienced!!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Tony G
Jimbaran, Bali, Indonesia
“Soothing your soul!”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

I didn't stay here, yet we had in their restaurant. The view is impeccable! Tranquil and serene! Barely noise exist. So peaceful. The food is delicious. The price is standard restaurants price, not cheap but not that expensive. I had Mie Goreng - fried noodle. When it was served, I thought the portion was not that much. Somehow, it was more than enough for me. I was totally full! Thanks GOD the view is so much full of bliss so that I can be relaxed more than ever.

Paris, France
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best restaurant to go if you want authentic balinese cuisine”
Reviewed 19 March 2014 via mobile

So many things that makes that restaurant worth trying:
The setting and atmosphere: the terrace with view on the rice field is gorgeous, for breakfast it is even more breathtaking with the sun rising. The service is great, really fast and efficient. The staff is always there for you, caring about our well being, and recognising us every time we came. And the most important point is of course the food which is authentic Balinese cuisine. I really recommend the mie goreng (fried noodle) and nasi goreng. I loved it so much that I was even eating it for breakfast and dinner twice a day. The desserts were also worth trying and the afternoon was authentic different from our usual afternoon tea. I was discovering new dishes every day and I loved it. It is definitely a unique restaurant that everyone should visit!!!

Visited July 2013
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Wonderful place from a Rest & Relax Holiday”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

We had Room Service, Dinner & Breakfast at Wapa's Restaurant and we enjoyed the ambience by the Paddy Field, The restaurant is elevated higher which allows you a great view of the Paddy Fields. So much greenery... We could sit there for hours just enjoying our meals looking at the scenery. Will come back again

• Visited March 2014

Been to Wapa's Restaurant? Share your experiences!