Tai Ji Wellness Centre
Open today: 10:00 - 20:00
Review Highlights
Great massages, great therapists!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

from US$50.00
More Info
from US$50.00
More Info
All reviews body massage chinese sausage foot reflexology great massage professional massage free pick up service combo package lady boss full body massage experience deep tissue hour treatment ubud town his wife muscles spa tcm
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I got 3 massages there in one week, and I would definitely go again! Got foot reflexology and whole body massage and both were unbelievable. I came out feeling my body lighter and more relaxed. They are very good at what they are doing, and you can see that they know exactly which points to massage. A definite must do in Ubud, for people with health issues or not.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is my first comment for a massage on tripadvisor, because it was so fantastic, that it wouldn't be nice not to leave a note for this nice centre. Thank you so so much for 2,5 hours of heaven!! Cedric

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We went as many times as we could ...always beyond belief ... As mentioned before this place has no over the top decoration or fancy presentation ....but for us who avidly seek out the ultimate massage this was top of the list .We were moved by the dedication and manner of the staff and came away in a "new world"
Quite by chance we also discovered their wonderful restaurant (ask them about it ) just South of central Ubud ...equally more than satisfying ...We will be back again and again !!!

Tai Ji Wellness C, Owner at Tai Ji Wellness Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your continued support. We trained our staff to put their hearts into their work. If they just perform their job in a mechanical manner, we are sure our customers will not feel as nice .The support of our customers who comes in on a regular basis shows us we are on the right track.
Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 2 September 2018

The staff and owners are extremely helpful and friendly. I loved the massages I had. I went there at least 5 times on my 10 day trip. I tried other well rated places, but kept going back to Tai Ji Wellness Centre. I had the body and foot massages, each for one and half hours. The masseurs are well-trained and can provide a deep massage that is truly amazing. I like a really hard massage, but they will ask you what you prefer and if you want it to be softer, they will do it. The space if comfortable. For massage, they have a table with a comfortable face rest (so you do not have to twist your neck when you are laying face down) and the air conditioner is not so cold that you end up freezing during the massage. This place is a little bit away from the downtown area but they will pick you us and drop you off if you call. On my second visit, I got to know the owners and they invited me to a Qi Gong workshop and gave me great information about Ubud. It is well worth visiting.

Thank you for coming to us so many times during your short day. Our meridian massage is kind of unique in Ubud and will have some health benefits. When we know of your health problems, we tried our best to help. We also felt if you take on Qigong practice,it will help you to improve your health.
Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

We went to a 1.2 h session for chiness massage.
It’s not a new place but owners looked like they had all experience. And the girls did an amazing job:)
Great massage! Very unique and great place

Thank you for the nice review. We offer meridian massage which is quite unique in Ubud. We have built up a following amongst the local expats who enjoy our deep reaching style of massage. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

Not just only a detox massage but an instructive guide to my own body. Great time in ubud with extremely kind staff

Thanks for your review. By clearing the blockages in the meridian system in the body, some people feel s the massage can help to detox the body and feel more energized afrewards.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Most of my comments reinforce previous views of a genuine massage experience. I’m generally not so interested in holistic, relaxation massages rather prefer a massage which fixes the body which Tai Ji and its deeper Chinese massage approach delivers. The staff are very well trained and both masseuses I had seem treated well and long term employees. The driver service is also a great option. I left feeling like a middle aged car that had received its repairs & maintenance as well some fine tuning.

The facilities are a bit dated and could do with a refresh but it is clean and the service is very warm. Credit cards are fine (with a 3% surcharge). Highly recommended.

Thank you for your recommendation. Our style of massage will help to refresh the body. We do try our best to keep our staff because we have to train our therapists for a few months before they are allowed to serve the customers, and our customers can feel it when there are very experienced. Thanks again an hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

I have retired recently and decided to settle in Ubud. I am a firm believer of Chinese TCM and formed a habit of having weekly meridian massage to unblock the blockages in my Chi system to stay healthy and relaxed. Through friend's introduction, I found Tai Ji Wellness Centre. Their therapists are very well-trained and their technique is on par with the best offered in China. I am so happy to find I don't have to give up my weekly massage while living in Ubud.

Alan L, Owner at Tai Ji Wellness Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Thank you for your review and support. It is our aim to provide methods of health improvements. See you again soon.

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I did the 150 minutes package and it was fabulous. The reflexology was nice, but the body massage was just amazing. Probably one of the best massages I've had. The staff is professional and really nice. Thanks to the team!!!

1  Thank Poule92

Thank you for the nice review. Quality of service is the highest priority for us ,that is why we tried to keep our experienced staff who has been with us since we opened four years ago.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

We were travelling as a family with a friend and five of us booked here for a massage. We all had the combination package of reflexology and whole body and we all thoroughly enjoyed it. The premises are clean and we were offered tea. The free transfer to and from our hotel was particularly helpful as we were staying on the outside of Ubud. Allen and his wife were very friendly and the staff were all attentive. I would certainly recommend this spa.