My wife and I recently spent 4 nights at Yulia Village in one of the newly renovated super deluxe rooms. From the moment we walked in we were made to feel most welcome. All staff were extremely friendly and a special thanks to Dewi and Dewa at reception for making our stay so memorable.
- our room was like new and although not overly large was extremely comfortable. It was tastefully furnished and included king size bed, chaise, mini-bar (a good cold one), safety deposit box, LCD TV approx 106cm built into the wall, good size wardrobe, free WIFI, and nicely tiled bathroom with a spacious shower comprising both a flexible hand piece and a large overhead rain shower.
- there was an outside balcony with table and chairs overlooking the garden which was a great spot to relax
- The gardens themselves were beautiful and a credit to the gardening staff
- the swimming pool was in an attractive setting, very clean and a decent size in which to have a nice refreshing dip. It incorporated a shallow section for toddlers.
- the 6 pool lounges and bale were fitted with comfortable cushions
- breakfast was a la carte with a number of choices. A good way to start the day and a nice change from the usual bain marie buffets
- the hotel location was excellent being about a 5 minute walk to monkey forest and with many good restaurants and shops virtually on the doorstep.
- a small blind over one of the bedroom windows did not provide adequate privacy. At night, when the interior lights were on it was possible to see in from the side of the building.
- no tea/coffee making facilities in the room. However this was more compensated for by the fact that free afternoon tea was provided in a lovely open dining area close to the pool and overlooking a lovely rock waterfall and fish pond. Both tea and coffee were available and apple pikelets/banana fritters on alternate days.
- While there is a PC with free interent access near recetion there isn't a facility to print any documents. There is a cheap internet cafe next door though
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Agoda, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Yulia Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yulia Village Hotel Ubud
- Yulia Village Inn Ubud, Bali