“A must visit! Fabulous clothes” 5 of 5 bubbles

More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Adelaide, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A must visit! Fabulous clothes”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

Great clothes, colours, styles, lightweight, no ironing! I wear them all year round! Love them! fab staff too!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank madamelash
Desak2014, Manager at Goddess On The Go, responded to this review, 21 June 2014
Thank you for your positive feedback of our product,we are deeply grateful and appreciate it.
Our staff are trained to help our customers to chose what works and look best for them.And its a great pleasure and honor for them to read this review.
Once again thank you.

Warmest regard

Goddess team

Ubud, Indonesia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fabulous gear that will last longer than your holidays!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

I lived in Ubud for 15 months and was and will be a regular customer of Janet Molloys fabulous business. The clothes fit,they are classic and stylish and I am still wearing them 2 years after I bought them. They will make to measure and the staff are always friendly and professional. I will always return to Goddess on the go when I go back to Ubud. A terrific asset to Ubud and my wardrobe.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank IbuLIz
Desak2014, Manager at Goddess On The Go, responded to this review, 21 June 2014
Thank you so much for your positive review Ibu Liz.
We are here to provide real clothing for women who are all beautiful regardless of their age and size,you are one of them.It is a pleasure for us to help our customers and help them chose the best outfit from our range.Once again,thank you for your review,it is a great help for us and we sincerely appreciate it. :)