I was recommended to stay at Matahari Cottages by a friend. I enjoyed staying there because it was central in Ubud, walking distance to town, market. Bali Buda was in same street, and the Post Office. Lots of massage places too. Choice of breakfast was great, as was swimming in the pool before breakfast. I love the library room and would like to spend more time there too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Flourish with authentic Balinese hospitality and discover the mystique of old Ubud in "wish is our command" colorful themed huts including abundant daily room service breakfast and formal afternoon tea in botanical pavilion while watching Balinese girls make traditional spiritual offerings. Find repose in air-conditioned Elizabethan library decorated with antiques or reinvigorate in jungle-side bath. Our eco-friendly bungalow in a secluded ravine is a seven-minute walk from Ubud Center/Palace. Hassle-free transportation and in-room massage available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Matahari Cottage Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Matahari Cottage Hotel Ubud
- Matahari Cottage b&b
- Matahari Cottage Bed And Breakfast Ubud, Bali