My second stay at Matahari was probably better. I was in the lovely Rembulan room, above Goa. Staff friendly and helpful. Loved the banana pancake for breakfast, sitting by the pool. Its a quaint place, close to Bali Buda restaurant, Post office, banks and about 5-10 minute walk (depending on how many shops you stop at!) from the Ubud Market and main shopping area. Ive recommend a couple of friends to stay there too and they were happy. If you want to change your room and there is another one available, they are happy to reorganise things. Just ask about laundry, massages, internet and other services. They also organised tickets for the Elephant Park and Balinese Dance Show for us… There is a new restaurant being constructed, so Im looking forward to my next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Flourish with authentic Balinese hospitality and discover the mystique of old Ubud in "wish is our command" colorful themed huts including abundant daily room service breakfast and formal afternoon tea in botanical pavilion while watching Balinese girls make traditional spiritual offerings. Find repose in air-conditioned Elizabethan library decorated with antiques or reinvigorate in jungle-side bath. Our eco-friendly bungalow in a secluded ravine is a seven-minute walk from Ubud Center/Palace. Hassle-free transportation and in-room massage available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Matahari Cottage Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Matahari Cottage Hotel Ubud
- Matahari Cottage b&b
- Matahari Cottage Bed And Breakfast Ubud, Bali