Tanah merah is a wonderful retreat away from the hustle and bustle of tourist crowds. All the staff and host, Peter, we so welcoming and I couldn't fault anything. My short stay was perfection and I will be returning next year. Amazing views, amazing food and amazing service plus a fascinating gallery and museum showing pieces from through Indonesia. A must for all those interested in Balinese and Indonesian culture and history.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique Tanah Merah Art resort is located only 4 km (4000 m) from the center of busy Ubud. The short scenic route from Ubud winds thru rice terraces with view of the big volcanoes until you arrive at the hotel with the only access in Ubud to the Petanu river in the jungle, where you can swim up to the waterfall. The 18 villas and rooms are decorated with art and antiques. The unique museum and gallery here take you thru 2000 years of Indonesian and Balinese history. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tanah Merah Art Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tanah Merah Resort And Gallery
- Tanah Merah Resort & Gallery Hotel Ubud
- Tanah Merah Hotel Gallery
- Tanah Merah Art Resort Ubud, Bali