I went to Ubud with my friend on 30 Mar to 2 Apr 12 and stayed at Timor Cottage, Tanah Merah Resort and Gallery. It was a totally wonderful experience. The cottage was well maintained and clean. You will be waken up by the joyful sounds of birds and animals in the morning. Do remember to enjoy the infinity pool. The view was great! I have the luxury to have the infinity pool just steps from my cottage, I sat on my rocking chair and enjoy the morning and evening view from the infinity pool. It is a great place to rest and relax and do nothing.
The good was great! Remember to try the beefsteak! I think it is the best steak i have ever eaten!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique Tanah Merah Art resort is located only 4 km (4000 m) from the center of busy Ubud. The short scenic route from Ubud winds thru rice terraces with view of the big volcanoes until you arrive at the hotel with the only access in Ubud to the Petanu river in the jungle, where you can swim up to the waterfall. The 18 villas and rooms are decorated with art and antiques. The unique museum and gallery here take you thru 2000 years of Indonesian and Balinese history. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Expedia, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tanah Merah Art Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tanah Merah Resort & Gallery Hotel Ubud
- Tanah Merah Resort And Gallery
- Tanah Merah Hotel Gallery
- Tanah Merah Art Resort Ubud, Bali