We have stopped counting how many times we have stayed at this fabulous resort, surrounded by the real Bali nature, with rice field and jungle forest, it unbelievable you’re only 4 kilometers from Ubud.
Working down the stone steps to the River is a must, where a swim upriver to the waterfall, gives the feeling of being miles away from any civilization, it’s awesome.
Indonesia is a land with a great culture and history, which seems to be forgotten at so many Hotels and Resorts, but at Tanah Merah the amazing gallery, and art collection brings us back a thousand years, it’s just as amazing as the place itself, we have stayed at several of the so very different rooms at Tanah Merah, and can only advice you to do the same.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique Tanah Merah Art resort is located only 4 km (4000 m) from the center of busy Ubud. The short scenic route from Ubud winds thru rice terraces with view of the big volcanoes until you arrive at the hotel with the only access in Ubud to the Petanu river in the jungle, where you can swim up to the waterfall. The 18 villas and rooms are decorated with art and antiques. The unique museum and gallery here take you thru 2000 years of Indonesian and Balinese history. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Tanah Merah Art Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tanah Merah Resort & Gallery Hotel Ubud
- Tanah Merah Resort And Gallery
- Tanah Merah Hotel Gallery
- Tanah Merah Art Resort Ubud, Bali