I chose this resort because I was attracted by the quite environment and want to have the experience to stay at a wooden house. The wooden house is unique, we were very happy and went out for sight seeing, unfortunately, when we back to the wooden house in the evening, we found the washroom was not located on the same level after , we need to walk down the wooden stair when use the washroom, it's difficult for me especially in mid-night, the staff very helpful to call the management and move us to the studio room. They arrange another studio room for the 2nd night also, I am very appreciated for their offer,
Studio room was very big and clean with a small patio, we had breakfast there in the morning and beer in the evening, the only not very good was a very tall wall that you cannot see outside.
The resort located far from the centre, it was easy if you self-drive, and the resort provides shuttle service, but I have no information.
Yes, for the car rental, we rent a car through the car rental web site, we pick up the car at Denpasnar Airport, and agreed return it back to the airport also, on the date we left, we waited at the airport car park for nearly 1 hour, no people show up, and we cannot contact the staff or owner by phone. At last, we gave the car key to the police station at the domestic airport.
Even we were a bit worry when waiting at airport, but no harm the wonderful trip in Bali.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique Tanah Merah Art resort is located only 4 km (4000 m) from the center of busy Ubud. The short scenic route from Ubud winds thru rice terraces with view of the big volcanoes until you arrive at the hotel with the only access in Ubud to the Petanu river in the jungle, where you can swim up to the waterfall. The 18 villas and rooms are decorated with art and antiques. The unique museum and gallery here take you thru 2000 years of Indonesian and Balinese history. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tanah Merah Art Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tanah Merah Resort & Gallery Hotel Ubud
- Tanah Merah Resort And Gallery
- Tanah Merah Hotel Gallery
- Tanah Merah Art Resort Ubud, Bali