“Good froyo”

Ranked #2 of 38 Dessert in Ubud
Price range: US$1 - US$4
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Happy meets healthy in Bali! Frozen Yogi is the first frozen yogurt store in Bali to offer pay by weight. Six flavors always on tap and 40+ toppings to go with it! The frozen yogurt is non-fat, organic, and full of healthy probiotics :) You deserve to eat dessert first!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had the chocolate, plain and raspberry flavours and they were all pretty good. Pretty comparable to US froyo chain shops. Unfortunately the prices were as well. We got an amount that would usually be about 10$ in nyc and it cost us about 8$. Which is pretty expensive, even for Bali I’d say. Still good if you’re craving Froyo.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stopped here one evening in Ubud, it's self service but the staff are so very helpful if you're unsure! The froyo is yum and there's loads of toppings to chose from. You pay by weight but it's quite reasonable

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Love the raspberry frozen yoghurt so much.. and keep coming back for more. the topping also very fresh. Definitely will come back for more

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Nice please to beat the heat. Restrooms are clean, wifi was working ok. Very much recomended for families alike

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

What can I say? No self-respecting yogi would come here yet here I am. Maybe I should start a new form of yoga where the heavier your make-you-own soft serve is the closer you are to enlightenment because that is what you get at Frozen Yogi. (And if my new yoga is to be believed, then I am ready to leave my cookie-dough bloated body for Nirvana). The good news is that the ice cream seems to be about 90% water so I didn’t die of a heart attack immediately after. So if you want to climb a pile of frozen stuff and topping to enlightenment look no further than Frozen Yogi.