Lowest prices for your stay
US$48
Free cancellation until 09/12/21
Hotels.com
US$48
Free cancellation until 09/12/21
Agoda.com
US$19
Free cancellation until 10/12/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
PricelineUS$23
Booking.comUS$20
TravelocityUS$48
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

The place is very nice, pool is perfect and rooms are pretty big, with a nice balcony. Staff is also very friendly!

BUT, it smells very bad in the room, as previously noted in another comment below... And it is also true that the bed makes a LOT of noise when you're moving, which could be very annoying..

So it is a very nice place, but it could be much more better !

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank alexandrem285
Reviewed 21 July 2016

We actually had 2 different rooms. The first one was because we upgraded for 1 night, so lets talk about that room at first.
It was a Deluxe room with a lovely bed, that you wouldn't like to sleep in if you are affraid of hights, because you really had to claim to get into it. But he room was good, you had 4 towels, free water and a huge bathroom and a fridge and a TV and a nice balcony.

The next day we sadly had to go back to the room we upgraded from. If you don't need much this room would be perfect for you, but if you are like me, who can't live without a TV don't choose a standard room, because there is no TV, and only 2 bath towels, no free water and you will have a bug problem in the toilet with corchruges, and then you probably like me would wake up to a 15 cm huge jungle spider in the bathroom erw! Also the room don't have any air condition or ventilation in the bathroom. The bed also only had one bedsheet, compared to the deluxe room which had 3...

Well the staff is friendly, but the breakfast is lowsy, there is only a few choices, and you can't choose something cold to drink like milk or juice, only tea and coffee. Also we tried to order dinner here, they didn't have that many choices, and even so they didn't have half of them that was stated in the menu.

Room tip: Pay the exstra money for a Deluxe room
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

When I first arrived I was impressed. The location was great, the grounds had a beautiful pool and garden and the staff were friendly. Then I stepped into the room and the smell of mold hit me. I realized it was all over the walls and even worse in the bathroom. The bed made loud noises every time you moved making it very hard to get a good nights rest. Even worse, the pillows had mildew all over them and my clothes smelled like mildew after I left. The wifi barely worked, even when I tried sitting by reception I couldn't even get a web page to load. The towels were old, stained and shrunken. There were animals running around all night in the walls also making it hard to sleep. I became sick while I was here from the lack of sleep and exposure to mold and mildew. I couldn't wait to leave. I've stayed in lots of places in SE Asia for the same price and none of them this bad. It's a shame this place has so much potential but I wouldn't stay here until there is some serous cleaning and updates done.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Emily711
Reviewed 10 July 2016

It was an amazing stay. The service, environment, food, pool and room. I was happy to pay more for such relaxing break after 3 months of traveling in NusaAntara region. I would recommend this place to everybody who enjoys silence and peace. Well done Alam Terrace staff.

Room tip: Do not stay ground floor...try to book first or second floor-late swimmers
Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

A Little oasis in Ubud, central but not too busy. It was Quite hard to find down a narrow street, but once there, it was lovely with attentive staff. Rooms were well set up, the balcony doors were a bit tricky to close being tbe only complaint. Very peaceful but only 5-10 min walk to most places.

Date of stay: May 2016