This place is in a good central location opposite the famous Dirty Duck Diner - it has only about 14 rooms set in a traditional bungalow style with rooms arranged in 2 upper and 2 lower room groups set around a Balinese garden and pool. Rooms were large and clean, including AC, TV, fridge, balcony, standard hotel bathroom. Staff were pleasant and helpful, but our 3 day stay was spoilt by a power outage (had to change rooms), water outages (no water at all for hours on two separate occasions), Hot water barely luke warm. However, our main concern was that there was no security at all and no staff to be found after 9pm when reception closed for the night. We felt a bit vulnerable as we only had a standard internal door with basic wafer lock between us and the outside world.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 14 rooms newly renovated set in traditional Balinese architecture, surrounded by lush tropical garden and rice field blended with the sophistication of modern hotel facilities, serene comfort, excellent family service grace all element of Puri Dalem Cottages. The 14 rooms come equipped with air conditioning, idd phone, mini bar, amenities, bathtub and shower with hot and cold water. There is a choice of rooms facing to the swimming pool, garden and fish pond, the open veranda with table and chair, daily coffee or tea, sugar and hot water in the jug set on your coffee table. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Puri Dalem Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puri Dalem Cottages Hotel Ubud
- Puri Dalem Hotel
- Puri Dalem Cottages Ubud, Bali