At only $60USD a night we thought it was a good deal. My 8 year old was a little shocked though - I'm afraid she's used to better quality. This place is good value if you are on a budget and in a great location. Right in town, you can walk everywhere, close to gret restaurants. It's just a bit old and tired. Our bathroom/toilet smelled a bit too which didn't help. Old pink satin valances around the beds, old curtains. the pool was clean but looked fairly ordinary. The grounds of Puri Dalem are lovely, nice gardens and quiet at night, which is a bonus in noisy UBUD town. I was reminded of my old backpacking days and thought how much I would have appreciated this place way back when. It's just our tastes are a bit more upmarket these days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 14 rooms newly renovated set in traditional Balinese architecture, surrounded by lush tropical garden and rice field blended with the sophistication of modern hotel facilities, serene comfort, excellent family service grace all element of Puri Dalem Cottages. The 14 rooms come equipped with air conditioning, idd phone, mini bar, amenities, bathtub and shower with hot and cold water. There is a choice of rooms facing to the swimming pool, garden and fish pond, the open veranda with table and chair, daily coffee or tea, sugar and hot water in the jug set on your coffee table. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, HRS, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Puri Dalem Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puri Dalem Cottages Hotel Ubud
- Puri Dalem Hotel
- Puri Dalem Cottages Ubud, Bali