Saren Indah Hotel
US$126
Travelocity
US$367
Cancelon
All reviewsmonkey forestrice paddiesfree shuttleubud centreclean towelshotel shuttleshuttle servicemosquito netstayed for nightshotel is situatedcouple of nightsbreakfast menuthe hustle and bustledeluxe roombanana pancakesbreakfast was includedthe main street
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 November 2009

The hotel looks nice and is very well located. Central UBUD is a quick walk (through the monkey forest). At night they have the free shuttle that picks you up from anywhere in Ubud, which is great. The room was nice and the staff was fantastic. This was our favorite hotel in Bali.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 November 2009

I stayed at the Saren Indah for 7 nights and wished I could have stayed for another 7!!! It was just perfect for me as a solo traveller and the staff at the hotel are simply lovely and did all they could to ensure I had a wonderful stay there and in Ubud. The shuttle service into Ubud every hour was terrific for me and the pick-ups in Ubud were efficient and reliable.

Ubud is a busy place and great for 2-3 hours gallery browsing and shopping/eating, but I was so glad to return to the Saren Indah each day for the peacefulness and lovely surroundings. My upstairs villa was very large, spotlessly clean (they clean and bring fresh towels twice a day!) with a lovely bathroom overlooking the lush rice fields - what could be nicer!

The hotel (thank you Nyoman!) kindly brought my breakfast to me which I enjoyed on the spacious balcony in the cool and quiet of the morning watching the birds, dragonflies, geekos, etc. scampering from tree to tree - bliss!! Also thanks to Dek Wan, Manager, who courteously oversaw my visit to ensure I was well looked after and comfortable.

A 3.5 star hotel with 5 star service and friendliness! I will go back soon!!

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled solo
1  Thank LynP52
Reviewed 3 November 2009

Me and my husband, along with our daughter and her boyfriend stayed at Saren Indah for two days, but we wished we stayed longer. Unfortunately there were no more rooms available for the days we wanted. If we were to travel back to Bali (As it as our first trip there) we would definetly stay at Saren Indah agian! The staff was super friendly and always accommodating. The rooms were extremely clean, the best that we'd seen compared to all other hotels (although most were clean as well). The shuttle service to town ran every hour. We would highly recommend this place to anyone traveling to Ubud and we hope to return one day soon!

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 November 2009

we stayed for 3 nights, and the hotel was absolutely lovely. The room was spacious and spotless. The pool and gardens were beautiful. The staff were just fantastic. The location is also great, and the shuttle bus is brilliant to get you around, altough it is only about a 15 min walk to monkey forest road. Top chioce of hotel for a relaxing break.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 October 2009

It was a wonderful stay. We had a great time eventhough we only stayed for 2 nights.
They have a shuttle service to go to Ubud market and cozy dining area and swimming pool too.
Room is cozy and staffs are friendly especially Dek Wan. He is really been a great help.
Definitely we will go back and recomend our friends.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with friends