Lowest prices for your stay
Orbitz.com
Agoda.com
US$57
View deal
Priceline
Booking.comUS$75
eDreamsUS$75
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 August 2019 via mobile

My friend and I went spontaneusly to Ubud and searched last minute for an accomodation. And we‘ve found Inang Villas - they had already many good reviews! Those good reviews really are true:
We were incredibly lucky to have found such a gem! It‘s a paradise!
We‘ve booked tours thorough theml - it was perfectly organized! We had to get up early in the morning and she gave us an incredibly well-thought breakfast, we didn‘t have to ask for it.
They even fulfilled every special wish from us.
The shuttle service which they provided was great.
The afternoon tea was yummy with a little snack. Perfect!
We had an amazing time here, stayed for 4 nights. We‘ve could have stayed longer!
The best Nasi Goreng we‘ve eaten in Bali. The staff was very friendly and they really go out of their way to satisfy the customers. You get so much more for the price than you expect. It was like a 5 star hotel for us! Every day the towels were folded in an animal, so cute! They even asked to cleaned the room more than once a day! Super clean space! The only negative we‘ve had was that the shower wasn‘t ideal for washing long hair because of the water - it‘s not strong so you‘ll need patience when washing your hair. But you could wash your hair in the bath or in the sink.
Many thanks to this amazing staff and to Kadek! They do a fabulous job! I absolutely can recommend this bijou to everyone!

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank leleelein
Reviewed 22 July 2019 via mobile

I loved my stay at Inang.
The highlight was the gorgeous walk in to ubud through the rice fields, don’t miss it.
Kadek was lovely and helped with anything I needed.
I also received a complimentary room upgrade and a complementary massage for staying 4 nights.
I hired a scooter through the hotel, very reasonably priced (60k) and Kadek wrote me a little list of places to visit and someone went through everything on the bike to check I knew how to use it safely.
They have a small menu at the hotel and are very close to a couple of other well rated restaurants.
Breakfast was great.
I agree with other reviewers that the koi room bathroom is a little tired but I think this is very much reflected in the room price.
The shuttle in to ubud makes this a good option if you want to be away from the hustle and bustle. Shuttle takes about 15 minutes.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 19 July 2019

Cosy comfortable and relaxing place...clean and modern rooms...lovely pool...kadek is wonderful host...they do complimentary pick up and drop to ubud City centre... beautiful place amidst nature away from City chaos...

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 July 2019

We stayed at Inang Villa for five nights in June, and my lasting memory of the place is how friendly the people are there, which really made it for me. I hadn't mentioned that it was my birthday, but after checking in (and seeing my passport, possibly..!) the staff worked it out and surprised me with a cake at dinner! They literally cannot do enough for you. I was struggling to lift and move one of the sunloungers near the pool one afternoon, and in a split second a member of staff was next to me offering to help. If you are around in the afternoon they will bring tea and snacks to you either by the pool or in your room, and even offer to service your room again late afternoon if you need it. They were also super helpful with printing out and scanning some important documents that we needed to sign and email while we were there.

On top of this excellent service, the rooms are scrupulously clean, the beds are large and comfy, and pool and surrounding area is beautifully maintained. We also had a free massage while we were there (which was better than the one I paid for elsewhere the next day) *and* they will also drive you around pretty much anywhere nearby for free - either to Ubud, or to nearby restaurants. All this for the price is incredible, and I really can't recommend them enough in this respect.

My only niggle (and reason for 4/5) is the bathroom, which really needs an upgrade unfortunately! We stayed in the Koi Room. Again, it was all very clean, but just a bit dated and unfortunately let the look and feel of the room down a bit. We were told the shower was being replaced soon, but really the whole thing could do with being re-tiled, refitted and just refreshed a bit.

Otherwise I have no complaints whatsoever, and am so grateful to the lovely, hardworking staff for such a wonderful stay.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2019

We stayed at Inang Villa for ten nights after reading the excellent tripadvisor reviews. The location was fantastic surrounded by rice fields and nature with a free hotel shuttle into Ubud all day. The room was very spacious and had brilliant en-suite and decor. The staff cleaned it spotlessly every day and left towels folded in animal designs as an extra nice touch. The pool was clean and had a small relaxation area around it. Putu and Kadek who run the Villa provided excellent tours to sights and attractions all over Bali. Putu took us on many of those himself and was very knowledgeable and also was more than happy to take pictures of us throughout the day. The included breakfast was tasty and varied. The shuttle service provided by the staff including Teddy and Nyoman was always carried out very promptly and they were very professional and friendly. They even gave us a local mobile phone so we could call for pick up without any cost to us. We would definitely visit again and would highly recommend staying at the Villa and taking any of the tours offered by Putu.

Date of stay: July 2019