Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 November 2016 via mobile

The best guest house in Bali, the family is very nice, the breakfasts are fabulous, scooter rental available, visit of the children's school, magic moments, thank you very much, its 2 years that I return, perfect

Date of stay: November 2016
Reviewed 21 November 2016

Initially I was going to stay only a few nights but ended up staying for my whole trip!
Ketut and Kadek are truly beautiful people and it was such a pleasure to stay in their home. My room was beautiful, a stand alone room with a balcony with Hindi God statues on each side of the stairs and a beautifully kept garden of frangipani trees and orchards on my balcony. I had a very comfortable bed and shower with hot and cold water. The very reasonable price per night also included a delicious breakfast, I'm so addicted to the green pancakes with banana and shredded coconut,yum!
Grandma and the other family members would place offerings at the shrines and pathways daily, I felt very lucky to be allowed to share this beautiful home and will definitely stay again next time I visit Ubud.
Suksma Ketut and Kadek and family!

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

I spent 6 nights with Ketut and Kadek all I can say is so much love, care and kindness. Really beautiful people and experience. Truly a home away from home and it was really difficult to leave today!! Really felt loved and cared for! The location is very central and short walking distance to hanuman street where you will find restaurants, cafes, shopping etc. also not far from ubud palace.

My highlights were:
- daily banter with Kadek and Ketut
- delicious breakfast cooked by Kadek. Try the gado gado and green pancakes! Yum!!
- learning about Balinese culture and festivals
- yoga barn is under 10mins by foot I went there daily, no dramas lots of interesting things to see along the way
- Sudiana house is located on a street where healthy and organic cafes are like Soma and Seeds of Life in case you interested

If you looking for a comfortable and experience local cultures this is the spot! Also the room has a fan and balcony both which are handy.

Thank you for everything my dear friends!

Date of stay: June 2016
2  Thank Paradisodream
Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

As a solo female traveler I wanted a safe central place to stay. I found exactly that at Sudiana House. My room was basic but really clean and the lush garden setting was very relaxing. Good breakfast every morning and quiet at night. I arrived late and I arranged for Ketut to pick me up at the airport. So much nicer than trying to get a cab and explaining directions. The family takes good care of their guests and as long as you don't require air conditioning you will be happy.

Date of stay: August 2016
Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

Perfect stay! Great location, very nice room with private balcony. Clean, well decorated and confortable! very nice property, stylish, beautiful garden! A real homestay with very nice hosts! A real feel of what a homestay is! Excellent breakfast with fresh fruits, pancake, eggs...Location right in the heart of Ubud: convenient for visits, though very quite place! We give it a 5/5! Excellent value for money

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple