Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 January 2017

I really loved this place -- I stayed two weeks and am going back for me. Friendly owners/staff, an ideal central location, and great breakfast each morning. The family who owns it really brings a personal touch and makes this place feel like home.

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 7 December 2016 via mobile

Not sure what else to stay other than amazing. We absolutely loved our stay here.

The rooms are amazingly clean, spacious and have everything you need.

Location is perfect, it feels like you're in a temple when you stay here. Beautiful gardens that provides a great feel to the place.

The breakfast was superb. Some of the best we have ever had!

The staff are perfect, they picked us up from the airport (with a small charge) and sorted out our departure from UBUD for us.

Cannot fault this place, great value for money, good wifi, good location, superb breakfast and GREAT hosts.

Thanks!

Date of stay: December 2016
1  Thank 368benn
Reviewed 21 November 2016 via mobile

The best guest house in Bali, the family is very nice, the breakfasts are fabulous, scooter rental available, visit of the children's school, magic moments, thank you very much, its 2 years that I return, perfect

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 21 November 2016

Initially I was going to stay only a few nights but ended up staying for my whole trip!
Ketut and Kadek are truly beautiful people and it was such a pleasure to stay in their home. My room was beautiful, a stand alone room with a balcony with Hindi God statues on each side of the stairs and a beautifully kept garden of frangipani trees and orchards on my balcony. I had a very comfortable bed and shower with hot and cold water. The very reasonable price per night also included a delicious breakfast, I'm so addicted to the green pancakes with banana and shredded coconut,yum!
Grandma and the other family members would place offerings at the shrines and pathways daily, I felt very lucky to be allowed to share this beautiful home and will definitely stay again next time I visit Ubud.
Suksma Ketut and Kadek and family!

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

I spent 6 nights with Ketut and Kadek all I can say is so much love, care and kindness. Really beautiful people and experience. Truly a home away from home and it was really difficult to leave today!! Really felt loved and cared for! The location is very central and short walking distance to hanuman street where you will find restaurants, cafes, shopping etc. also not far from ubud palace.

My highlights were:
- daily banter with Kadek and Ketut
- delicious breakfast cooked by Kadek. Try the gado gado and green pancakes! Yum!!
- learning about Balinese culture and festivals
- yoga barn is under 10mins by foot I went there daily, no dramas lots of interesting things to see along the way
- Sudiana house is located on a street where healthy and organic cafes are like Soma and Seeds of Life in case you interested

If you looking for a comfortable and experience local cultures this is the spot! Also the room has a fan and balcony both which are handy.

Thank you for everything my dear friends!

Date of stay: June 2016