Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 March 2017

A true royal palace! Love the architecture of our home stay. The sculpture of the roof and the gates are so beautifully done! The garden is so lush and in great condition! Wish I could have stayed in Sudiana for a bit more longer... to enjoy the nature and tranquility in the center of Ubud. Our host has been very helpful and caring. When we needed to change our schedule about the massage shop, he made many phone calls for us to make sure we get the best choice. In addition, the homemade omelet and pancake are so yum! Ketut deserved the best host of all time!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

I have only good things to say about this place;

- friendly owners/staff
- great location (close to great restaurants and cafe's, walking distance to monkey forest etc)
- delicious breakfast with fresh fruits
- nice room with hot shower and big, comfortable bed.

I can only recommend this homestay! :)

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

Smack in the center of ubud lies sudiana house. Very serene place, you sleep in your own temple like accommodation. Host is amazing, and so is his breakfast! Make sure you try his green banana pancake. Very accommodating to your needs. Highly recommended!

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for three nights. It's really impressive to the host Ketut. He is so kind, helpful and strong. The breakfast that he made is really delicious!!! The room is also special and comfortable. If we have chance to come Ubud again, Sudiana house would be the first choose.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 February 2017

What a wonderful place to stay in Ubud! Ketut and Kadek were wonderful hosts, helpful with all my questions. My room was large and clean, shower great with hot water, breakfast superb. No a/c but it wasn't a problem at all, there's a strong fan. Good wifi and a wonderful terrace to hang out and relax in the front. Location is fantastic, very central and Jl. Gautama is full of restaurants, cafes, shops but still very quiet. I extended my stay as I loved it so much there.

Date of stay: December 2016