Well as per my previous review my expectations were high. Way too high. I was so disappointed with this place that I cut short my stay. Where do I start! The overhead fan was broken so had to use the air-conditioner that only had an on or off setting, no just fan. The bed had a piece of plywood under the mattress that creaked and cracked every time you moved. There was a power point hanging dangerously out of the wall in the bathroom. Black mould around the shower and the toilet looked and smelt like it had never been touched with bleach! Forget the in room wifi, if you can get a connection to even send an email you are winning. This sends you down to pay for the computers in the foyer. Pluses ... The gardens are beautiful. The property is set right back from the road. The staff are all very friendly and likeable. This just did not weigh in against the negatives for me. Very disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Garden view cottage Ubud offers a wide green view of rice terrace to hide out and rest. We are located in the traditional village of Nyuh Kuning. Only 10 minutes to the monkey forest, shopping area, and restaurants of Ubud. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Garden View Cottage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garden View Cottage Hotel Ubud
- Garden View Cottage Ubud, Bali