The Ardjuna Boutique Hotel & Spa
J Residence(Bandung)
  • Pool
  • Pool
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 May 2014

as i came to this hotel, the concierge staff open my door and greet me, offer to help me with my luggage as i travel with my kids. the hotel lobby was fine, but the fo staff didnt greet me till i reach the counter. then i mentioned my name as i have made reservation b4. i booked for Junior Suite, then he gave me the key.

the carpets on all corridor are very dirty, not recomend u to stay if u travelling with ur baby...

as i enter the room, it was awful, smells bad, curtain hanger is loose, the curtain it self was very dirty. the Ac look so poor, it was brown and look so old. then i ask to upgrade my room, then they gave me Royal Suite, it still dusty and smelly, but better than the previous room. i checked in but ask for the housekeeping staff to clean it again. and shockingly found that my bath towel is tored a part and other one have stain on it, not to mention the telephone line is off so i have to go down stairs and ask them directly.

the fan in bathroom are also not working.

during the breakfast, the staff are not helpful, instead of assisting us, what they do is lean over the wall or ralling stairs abd starring at us..

Room Tip: do not stay at this hotel, they will only dissapoint u.. and make no use of ur money...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

I stayed here 15-17 April 2014, in my opinion:
Meeting room : 7 (ok)
Internet : 3 (very poor quality)
Food n resto : 8 (nice)
Swimming pool : 8 (nice)
Room : 6 (bathroom needs renov)
Location : 8 (easy to be reached)

If they dont make improvement about the internet connection, I think I will put this hotel in my downlist.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 January 2014

I booked this hotel after checking there was good offering price, and it said 4 stars hotel.
The hotel is easy to find and the location is near Dago and Cihampelas. I asked for smoking room, and is good. I was surprise that I didnt smell cigarete at first when coming.
Some minor I found :
1. I booked deluxe king bed , bed, floor are clean and tidy. Everything were ok except I checked on bathtub, no plug, and also no hair dryer. But I call housekeeping and their response is fast.
2. Hot water not always available, especially on peak hour where people are taking bath, bit annoying for me especially for 4 stars hotel, which is never happen comparing others.
3. The towels already old...clean...but old.
4. Pool is clean, but too much chlorite hurting my eyes, so use glass when swimming.
5. Breakfast is average, but they provide espresso.
Overall I will say, since I pay for less money even in weekend, so I am not that disapointed. But this hotel does not deserve to be ranked 4 stars, suppose to be 3 stars with high price.
Since nothing special from here, I will consider to find another hotel with same price but has better service in everything on my next visit Bandung.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 November 2013

we (family with older children) stay one night. this hotel need serious renovation. floor, bathroom, ceiling, window, are not properly maintained. if the maintenance well-taken, this hotel should be great. hotel location is quiet surrounding, large parking area, large room, large window & overall hotel design/lay-out are the their strenght. without serious renovation, this hotel is not recommended for you.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank JKSetyono
Reviewed 24 November 2013

The first time I stayed in this hotel was in 2005-2006, and I remember everything was great back then.

However, today is different.

1. The room is great. The bed. Lights. TV. Carpet. Bathroom. Everything is in good condition, except for the wi-fi. Called the technician once, and they never arrived to check what was wrong with the room's wi-fi. Asked directly to front office, and the officer said he would summon the technician. Again, no follow ups.
2. Breakfast menu was average. Food not served hot/ warm, except for the omelette.
3. Swimming pool was average. Quite dirty, as they just cleaned it on Saturday morning. Why did they clean it on weekends? They should have done it on weekdays.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family