“Love this place”

Museum of The Asian-African Conference
Ranked #10 of 148 things to do in Bandung
Reviewed 13 August 2013

That was mt twice time to went there. When the first time i went there, this place was so quite. But when I went there again with my family, this place was so crowded. A lot of people "KONGKOW" hanging out over there. This place was so good, with old building and a lot of flagpoles. Really good for taking pictures, shooting, dll. A lot of people went there for taking a pictures. I went there at night. Really cold and the street really crowded. We must be careful, because a lot of motor bike rider. Motor bike was faster than car. wkwkwkwkwk ^_^

Reviewed 29 July 2013

if you dont have appointment (that means, you have to come with group). they will not open & you can only see from the outside

3  Thank therandomadvisor
Reviewed 11 June 2013

It's a high technology museum with so many documentations and the conference room with many mannequins, good to see if you're with many people, maybe a bit creepy if you're only with few people. The building itself is a quite nice architecture.

Reviewed 5 June 2013

It was an excellent experience I and my kids then to visit this museum. This museum is well maintained and very clean. Truly worth visiting.

Reviewed 18 May 2013

I am a fan of history. But I never set my expectations high for museums in Indonesia. Even with that standards, the Asian-African Conference Museum is one I consider very poorly displayed and very bland.

Aside from several exhibitions of statues and placards with historical explanations, the museum offers nothing much. The main hall does not have a sense of grandeur about it, and other rooms that are supposed to be exhibition rooms are very uninteresting even for enthusiasts. There was a historical video playing regularly; but it's quite boring and other visitors don't look like they find it interesting either.

The reason why I didn't put just one star in the rating is because the museum is clean; and that's quite an achievement already in Indonesia. But aside from an architecturally historical building to take pictures at, I don't know how much value can be found out of this place.