i spent only a night with my big family here (12 adults & 4 kids). they have a lot of cottages in the middle of tea plantation and rice field. the weather so fresh in the day, but cold after 7 afternoon. the scenery so beautiful, only green trees and blue sky, no pollution. i really enjoyed the Jacuzzi with hot water from 5-7 Pm. the local breakfast is good enough. the staff are helpful and friendly. only some notes about the cottages: the hot water didn't work, the terrace needs to maintain, some of the nails are sticking out, it's dangerous, especially for kids. a good place to spend holiday with kids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- TGR Cottages ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Tea Garden Resort Bandung reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nextage Tea Garden Resort Bandung Hotel Bandung
- Nextage Tea Garden Hotel Bandung