“Very good hotel!”

Ranked #44 of 226 Hotels in Bandung
Jakarta
“Very good hotel!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014

Stayed for two nights at Aston Hotel Tropicana Bandung in May 2014. Very strategic location. Easy access to shop or go to all tourist activities in Bandung. We love the the junior suite room. Since checking in until checking out it was always hotel staff around us. Breakfast menu is good variety. Lobby lounge is nice to sit down and have a drinks with guests. Recommended to all my friends to stay here. For sure we will return!

Room Tip: Always go with suite as the room is large and comfortable.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Dewi P

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
  • Arabic first
  • Indonesian first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Manado, Indonesia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014

very strategic location, located in the area Cihampelas, quite crowded, very good service, really appreciate the privacy tamu.makanan tasty and delicious.I stayed here with my wife and my two boys. we were all satisfied and plan on going back again ... if there is money,, hahahaha

Room Tip: every room is good
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank FerdyDenny_Tulong
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014

I stayed for a night in 616 from 18/05 to 19/05. The room are old but still acceptable however the condition of the bathroom made me think twice to shower. The grouting surrounding the bathtub are black in color, shower curtain cannot close completely till the end and the edges are black (stained) in color as well. The flooring are dirty.

I checked in the afternoon and checked out at 430am as my body felt itchy. I could not sleep. I got bitten by bites on my leg and body. Perhaps you would like to check if spring cleaning are required for this room.

This is not a complaint but a constructive feedback from one of your guest. Your front desk service is Good!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank SalenaAziz

Travellers are raving about these Bandung hotels

Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

It was my first stay at Aston Tropicana, it located in front of Cihampelas Walk. I went here with my family. I like it so much, because we just have to walk to enjoy the atmosphere. You can eat around the hotel with many choices of restaurant. Or if you like to shopping, so many outlet near the hotel or special food and snack in Bandung.

Now, about the hotel. I booked online, and I request a room with pool view. And they gave me that! My kids really like it, because they just have to walk a little from room to the pool. The room are great too with bathtub. And the staff so nice and really helpful.

Last my breakfast were great too. They gave so many options. My stomach was full at that time. Haha... So, I will be back to this hotel in the future.

Just for consideration, the parking lot is small. And the rest are great experience for me.

Room Tip: Pool view is great, because it is at the top of the hotel. 6th floor exactly.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

Top surrounding near Cihampelas Walk. The staffs are very friendly. The pool has kid and adult version. The room is modern enough, and the bed is very comfortable. I am giving two thumbs up for the breakfast! Very Delicious with lot of choices. But..., if you bring your own car... Prepare to disappoint! Hard to fid Parking space!!! Even in 10 PM!!!

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Singapore, Singapore
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2014

This Hotel Is Simply Faboulous.Never Before I Step Into Any Other Hotels Where The Hotel Staff Will Greet You With Your Name Without Knowing You.Staff Are Well Trained.When Arrived At The Airport The Driver Display The Placard With My Name In A Very Decorative Manner Unlike Any Other Driver.The Driver Pak Teguh While Driving US To The Hotel Took The Initiative To Inform Us Every Details Of What To Looked Out For WHile In Bandung.Upon Arriving At The Hotel We Will Told To Wait And We Were Served With A Welcome Drink.Rooms Was Fast And There Was Not A Single Hiccup.

I Can't Manage To Recalls A Lots Of Name Here But I Would Like To Say A Big Thank You To The Front Office Manager Pak Asep For Making My Stay A Memorable One. I Really Feels More Than Home.I Promised I Will Be Back To Aston Tropicana For My Future Stay......

Kind Regards
Ibrahim Suharman

Room Tip: The Minus Point Is The Spa Which Is a Total Dissapointment.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Ibrahim_Suharman
Bath, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014

We stayed here for three night. The hotel is in a lively area, but very busy and sometimes very noisy., lots of nearby shopping. The hotel offers good comfortable rooms, service is good, breakfast is limited for western guests. The hotel is very clean, it has a great gym and a nice pool.
It is very good value and the staff are helpful. There is a beautiful lounge area and bar, that are nice to relax in the evening

Room Tip: Choose a room that does not face the street.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple