All reviews cool city bandung city big letdown small fitness swimming pool at the roof top infinite pool checkin and checkout deluxe room is spacious nice view rooftop bar parking space city view nice hotel nice lobby great pool corner room soft opening
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It's really a perfect hotel for your weekend getaway with a convenient distance from Bandung Station. The hotel itself provides a very clean and comfortable accommodation. The shower is amazing. In addition, there's a rooftop bar and infinity pool at the 15th floor where you can chill and relax while enjoying the beautiful view of Bandung City. The food also great. Overall, it's an enjoyable stay and pleasant experience. Thank you

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Mercure_Bandung, General Manager at Mercure Bandung City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear sdcdreafx,

Thank you for giving us a great review. We appreciate your wonderful comments, as we look forward to your next visit. Thank you again for staying with us, feel welcome

Sincerely

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

i cannot find a peaceful place in this hotel. the hotel is small and there is a lot of people. anyway the staffs have a great service mind and they are nice. even the room is small but it is clean and nothing bad

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Jah W,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at our hotel. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

With Regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel took me by surprise, it was much better than anticipated.

I had the executive suites, it feels very comfortable due to the size.

The only downside was the restaurant, the food took 30-40 minutes to come out. Supposedly is due to the banquet and the busy room service. But the taste was really delicious.

Service at the front office were good. Check in and Check out smooth.

Room Tip: Try the restaurant
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business

Dear Ronald W,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience on your recent stay with us. It's such a pleasure for me to read a positive feedback from satisfied customer.

Every guest comment is very valuable for us, and I do apologize for your unexpected experience, I will take this up with the Team to find out where the flaws occurred and avoid this in the future to give our guest a better experience. I wish have another chance to welcoming you back and give another memorable experience stay, Feel Welcome

Best Regards,

Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

I stayed with my wife,really enjoyed the swimming pool at rooftop so much..clean area,friendly Front Office staff,fresh room and brand new facilities..tasty breakfast at restaurant,lots of food and beverage variety..bravo !

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear emmayouis,

Thank you for giving us a great review and perfect score. We appreciate your wonderful comments, as we look forward to your next visit. Thank you again for staying with us, feel welcome

With Regards,

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

Still staying here until wednesday, but I’ve had enough of the bad things of this hotel.

Arrived on Sunday, room card wasn’t functioning for the elevator so I couldn’t reach my room’s floor.

Sunday evening when using the closet, surprised by something with dark-brown color was sticking on the sprayer. I didn’t even want to touch it, guess it was sh*t from the previous guest. This is highly unacceptable.

Monday 4:30 already hearing noises from construction upstairs (thought it was next door, but the reception lady told me it was on the 11th floor). I asked her to tell the cleaning service to clean my bathroom AND THE SPRAYER.

Monday afternoon came back from work, found out that the thing on the sprayer is still there, but too tired to complaint. A lady came to my room and asked whether the room has been cleaned or not, I said it has, but still that splash of sh*t’s still there. She said that she’ll someone to clean it. It’s been cleaned, FINALLY.

After that, I called asking about the construction because it’s killing me especially because my head is ache. Someone came to my room and offering me to switch the room. I considered it will be troublesome if I have to pack my stuffs and move to another room so I ask him when will they stop, he said it will be until 7 PM. Almost 8 PM and they are still working.

Called the front desk again to take the room offered, but until 2 calls later there were only someone came to my room ASKING WHAT NOISE IS THERE, WHILE THERE WAS ALREADY SOMEONE OFFERED ME TO SWITCH ROOM. VERY, VERY POOR COORDINATION.

Tried to call Duty Manager on the dedicated phone button BUT ALWAYS BUSY.

Now, FINALLY, they move me to 4 floors lower with the same room type.

This will be my first and last stay, I thought it was a good idea to stay at an Accor chain hotel, so I can relax once I’ve finished my work. But really, this is nightmare and really not helping me relax.

Why I still give 2 and not 1 rating? Because the staffs are actually nice and look courteous, the room also nice (except for that lil’ sh*t that I saw). But the system is very bad.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Mercure_Bandung, General Manager at Mercure Bandung City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Dear Vic K,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking your time to share your review on TripAdvisor.

I deeply sorry to know that your stay was not meet your expectation. Please allow me to express my sincere apology. This is certainly not reflecting our usual service to our Guests. I am sorry to read that you found our team is not attentive and lack of coordination on this occasion. I have addressed this issue to the team and we will certainly strive to improve in the areas you note. Rest assured that additional briefing with our team was held to prevent such issue in the future.

Once again we thank you for your valuable feedback. My team and I look forward to the opportunity of being at your service and welcome you back in the near future.