“Very good hotel worth come again if the rooms have sound proof Windows”

Banana Inn Hotel & Spa
Ranked #16 of 231 Hotels in Bandung
Reviewed 18 March 2014

we stay in the hotel deluxe room total 5days. All the staffs we met are very help and friendly .they are mr.Tore mr.Teten miss.Ami.Tiara.Febby and the the staffs working in Cafe
as well as the posters and the door boys . I suggest hotel may change the windows of those rooms' which facing the main road to sound proof one. We couldn't sleep well during our staying as too much noises came from the main road especially the Friday's night.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank kellyliulin
Yazi_Widjaya, General Manager at Banana Inn Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014

Dear Kellyliulin,.

Many thanks for your feedback during your stay with us. While we are glad you found your stay mostly enjoyable and our staff could give their best service.
In regards to soundproof window, it is a positive input to us and i will share to our management team to find the best solution.

I hope we will get a chance to welcoming you back at Banana Inn.

Reviewed 13 March 2014 via mobile

I was totally delighted with the VIP treatment that i've received during my 5 days stay there and it was beyond my expectation. The warm welcome that i've received and the staffs were very helpful in any situation,starting from my check-in until my check-out time. The rooms,services,foods & facilities were definitely up to the standards.I'm looking forward to stay here again on my next visit.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Dear Mohd Zaiyad,

Thank you so much for spending your time to share about your experience at Banana Inn. It is always a pleasure to read positive reviews.
Your feedback will be forwarded to the team to keep them motivated to continue delivering good customer service.
I look forward to welcoming you back at Banana Inn.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

My first holiday with my 17m old, we searched hotels that were accommodated with what family needs but suitable with our budget.

The staffs are very nice and friendly. One thing that I remembered is when my 17m is having a hard time eating at breakfast time, one of the chef come to our table and offered whether I wanted scrabble egg for my baby. Wow, it's a very nice gesture from the staff to offer a personalized service.

We stayed at Deluxe room with king size bed which the same like the 360deg picture from the website. The room wasn't ready when we got there (check in time 2PM, we got there at 2.45PM) we waited for 15min. They gave 2 slices of banana cake as welcome treat. Hot water & AC working properly. At breakfast the menu varies. Swimming pool is small but when we had swun, there wasn't much crowd so it's ok.

Anyway, overall I will recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank YuliaSyahrisada
Yazi_Widjaya, General Manager at Banana Inn Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2014

Dear Mrs,Yulia Syahrisada,

Greeting from Banana Inn Bandung,

Thank You for taking your time to reviewd our hotel,,very happy to see that you and family satisfied stay with us.

once again thank You and we are waiting for your next visit and explore / experience our bandung heritage in a near future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 25 February 2014 via mobile

Its the third time, for me and my family visit banana inn, and as always, banana inn always give the best and excelent service and other things that makes us keep coming back is that the atmosphere, the view, the room is big, warm, and also the food are nice, and we love this one beverage called "beer sechang" its not a beer, and is non alcohol its made from "rempah2" must try. And my kids love the kids activity on sunday, they decorate cupcakes, and wearing apron, and at the end they got banana doll. Keep it up Banana inn and we will surely come back again.

• Stayed: January 2014
2  Thank Egaputri
Yazi_Widjaya, General Manager at Banana Inn Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

Dear Egaputri,.

We are so glad to hear you and family have a wonderful time at Banana Inn and happy to know you love our "beer sechang" as your favorite beverages.
Your positive feedback will forward to our staff member as an ignite to maintain our excellent service to all customer.

I look forward to welcoming you and family back at Banana Inn.

Reviewed 20 February 2014 via mobile

Hi, my name is Ameerul & i just chek out from Banana Inn Hotel Bandung on 19 February ago. I really satisfaction & happy with this hotel services. Their staff are so friendly, helpfull & fast services. The charges & rates is affordable & cheap. I wish i will there & can't wait for next trip to Bandung soon. Tq Mr. Alit, Ms Tiara, Manager & all staff there. Its unforgetable memory.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Yazi_Widjaya, General Manager at Banana Inn Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2014

Dear Mr Ameerul,

Greeting from Banana Inn Bandung,

Thank you for spending your time to write us your experience during your stay at Banana Inn Bandung.
Its makes us very happy to know, that you enjoyed with our hotel facilities and service.

We hope to get an opportunity to welcoming you and family back to our Hotel in near future.

Best Regards,
A.Yazi Widjaya

Reviewed 17 February 2014

I chose this hotel because of all the good reviews in Trips. And it's not a wrong choice because I like my stay at this hotel. I stayed at this hotel for two nights. The location is good, not far from the city and not far from Lembang. The room is spacious and clean, the AC works very well. There's even two slices of banana cake in the room. The staffs are friendly and helpfull, one in the front office even help me to inflate my son's swim ring. I didn't get his name but he is very helpfull. The restaurant's staffs are also very friendly and polite. I like two of them, one is Dendi and another one but I didn't get her name, I think she's still a trainee because she's not wearing a uniform like the other staffs. They both helpfull, friendly and polite. There's also another one but I think she's just being too friendly so sometimes I felt she's bugging me. The food were average, not too much of varieties, the taste was flat.
The swimming pool was not too clean, there're lots of dried leafs in the pool. I like my stay at Banana Inn and will certainly recommend it to others.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Merlyna Y
Yazi_Widjaya, General Manager at Banana Inn Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2014

Dear Merlyna Y,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experiences at Banana Inn. I am very happy to see that you and family really have a enjoyable time and glad to know that our staff have given their service to fulfill your needs, because at Banana Inn we pride ourselves in being to cater for families and make them feel welcome.
We value your feedback regarding breakfast varieties, taste and pool cleanliness in order to improve our service and facilities. I will address this issue to my team to prevent future occurrence

Look forward to seeing you here in Bandung again in near future.

Best Regards

A.Yazi Widjaya

Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

I like the banana inn hotel services that are on the street Jl. Dr. Setia Budhi bandung city. At the hotel I get good service, the booking was very friendly. I reservation through the excellent, I reservation whit Dewi Fatmawati.
Friendly person, pacilities full, delicious breakfast. Anyway recommendation for everything.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank AliRahmad
Yazi_Widjaya, General Manager at Banana Inn Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2014

Dear Ali Rahmad,

Many thanks for your feed back following your stay at Banana Inn and we are glad to know you found your stay mostly enjoyable. It is always encouraging to get positive feedback and i will share it to all team member.

I look forward to welcoming you back at Banana Inn.

Regards