Hilton Bandung
Great 4.5/5
US$42
US$41
1,583 results
All reviewsthe executive loungepurnawarman restaurantdouble queenswimming poolspacious roompaskal hypersquaretrain stationhyper squarenice hotelkids clubexcellent staynice poollate checkspecial thankspleasant staybusiness tripbuffet breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 October 2012

One of the best hotels in Bandung. Came here on holiday with my parents and fams, special occasion to celebrate my mum bday! Spent 3 days here and stayed at the exclusive room. I asked the compliment from hotel to celebrate her bday! Bday cake and flower prepared and delivered in the midnight, the staff from room service (Agus and Panca) are really nice and friendly, Agus made his own special coffee for my mum. We really had a good time. All my fams enjoyed our stays there, from the whirl pool, sauna and the swimming pool is really good. The exclusive room basically almost the same design as Mandarin Oriental Jakarta. All staff are really nice and the service is awesome. Definetely worth to stay and will come back again next time! :)

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
SDW662, General Manager at Hilton Bandung, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2012

Dear evelina_c88,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hilton Bandung and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I am very pleased to see you enjoyed your overall stay with us and I hope to be able to welcome you back to Hilton Bandung some time in the near future.

Reviewed 27 October 2012

Hilton staffs are their assets, very efficient and good service provided. However property corridors are poorly air conditioned. Great for family stay. But transportation catered have poor air-condition even as I pay more for a better model. Thou located 10mins near the airport, it took us 40mins to get there. Overall a good stay in the hotel but the city traffic is bad n it's not child and old people friendly malls, outlets, attractions need to take a taxi there u have to endure bad air pollution n traffic jams.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Arief M, Manager at Hilton Bandung, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2012

Dear OYL T,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hilton Bandung and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. All of your comments are highly appreciated and will assist us in further upgrading our guest services and facilities. Please accept my sincere apologize any any inconvenience caused during your stay.

Despite of our shortcoming, I will be sure to share your feedback to Our team and I look forward to be able to welcome you back to Hilton Bandung some time in the near future.

Arief Maulana
Operations Manager
Hilton Bandung

Reviewed 19 September 2012

Stay 4nights.

(FYI - no free wifi at guest rooms)

Love:
Hilton staffs have good attitude, friendly and helpful. Great design for their lobby, and restaurants & bar located.
Pool is GREAT and so I love their Fitness Centre.
Excellent relaxing with their SPA/Massage!
Room with pool view is so cool!
I feel warm when sun shines into our room =) and cool night view as well.

Oh security is important too!

Above Average:
Breakfast and Dinner at Fresco - Probably it's just individual taste.
Overall, its good =)

Location is good!

Average:
Pillows, are important which lead to good sleep/posture, which they have only soft pillows.
We gotten to stack 2 pillows as 1 to sleep. It will be good if given a hard and a soft pillow.

By the way, if you love shopping at factory outlets, I guess where you stay is alright because FO are almost everywhere.

PS: I'm not a FO fans.

Revisit? I have already planned visit my friend in Bandung every year of Sept! Well, that's the excuse for me to stay in Hilton yearly!

I think I going to be a Hilton fan..gosh!

Room Tip: If you are not having budget constrains, then why not opt for 5stars hotel.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank ESuz
SDW662, General Manager at Hilton Bandung, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2012

Dear ESuz,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hilton Bandung and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I am more than happy to see you enjoyed your overall stay with us and I hope to be able to welcome you back to Hilton Bandung some time in the near future.

Reviewed 9 September 2012

I went there with my family for holiday. Everything there made us very satisfy because we get more than we expected. Service is very great. The room: very big, our room is in front of president suite, cool bathroom, the beds were king size two-single, nice city view. I love the breakfast. Hilton Bandung has a lot of variety in breakfast, so everybody can enjoy it. My little brother eat ice-cream in the morning o.o Hilton Bandung is perfect to stay if you go to Bandung :)

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
SDW662, General Manager at Hilton Bandung, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2012

Dear Ibu Winda M,

Reviewed 6 September 2012

45 sqm standard room equipt with 2 queen size beds and large bathroom ( unfortunately without bathtub ) already set this property apart from other upper class hotels in this small city. Considering its location, make it really hard for you not to choose this hotel as the best accomodation in Bandung for the time being. Just within normal walking distance you will find a lot of culinary delight.
Train station is just near by maybe 200 m to the east. But the noise is not from the train, its the aeroplane that taking off and landing. Fortunately the soundproofing in the room is good.
High level hospitality service practiced by Its staff without exception.

Room Tip: Higher floor and facing north.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family

Dear RRUFit,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hilton Bandung and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I am pleased to see you enjoyed your overall stay with us and I hope to be able to welcome you back to Hilton Bandung some time in the near future.