“Nice hotel for family in Bandung”
Review of Hilton Bandung

Hilton Bandung
Ranked #9 of 228 Hotels in Bandung
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Nice hotel for family in Bandung”
Reviewed 3 April 2014

It's been a while since I enjoyed Hilton hospitality and it's nice that we have the closest Hilton from Jakarta which located in Bandung. When I first booked this hotel, that was a bit of misunderstanding regarding the price tag, and at first, the response from Hilton staff was not that great, but after I contacted the main Hilton customer service, finally they settled the problem and luckily I was upgraded into Queen Executive Plus room which was 2 tiers higher than my previous reservation. During my stay at Hilton Bandung, I got what I expected: nice and friendly staff and great "Hilton breakfast". The size of the room is huge. The 45 sqm standard size is among the biggest in Bandung, and my upgraded version was 52 sqm, made it very comfortable to put a baby cot (provided by the hotel) inside the room. Even they provided a baby tub for my 1 y.o. daughter. She really enjoyed rolling around the 2 queen beds, and when she's happy, I was happy too. Location wise, it's also really good.

My suggestion is to add extra types of foods during breakfast and afternoon tea, and probably to add alcoholic beverages (cocktail) in the executive lounge to make it similar to Hilton group standard across the world. Overall, it was a pleasant stay, and I recommend this hotel to any family that would like to enjoy quick escape from Jakarta.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Leonyleony
SDW662, General Manager at Hilton Bandung, responded to this review, 8 April 2014
Dear Leonyleony,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am pleased to hear you found that you were very happy and enjoy your stay.
I noted your suggestion in regards of variety of food, afternoon tea and beverages, this has been brought to the discussion among the department concerned and I am sure this will bring us to give better service in the future.

Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider staying with us again.

+62 22 86066888

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (164)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Nice hotel, spacious room for family wth children and great pool ( hot tub ). The location is also at the center of Bandung city, easy to find traditional food. But I think the hotel need more space for parking area, especially while there's a party, really difficult to find an empty one.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

2 Thank Maryana G
Dear Maryana G,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am pleased to hear you satisfied during your stay at Hilton Bandung. i also noted your concern regarding a parking space, your feedback is highly appreciated.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future.

Bali, Indonesia
Reviewed 29 March 2014

I stayed for a night at Hilton Bandung. I was welcomed with sincere smile. The room was not. Ready when I arrived at 10 Am as normal Check-in time is at 2 pm. The lady At The front desk was polite and courteous. Acted quickly and had my room ready in 30 minutes. Breakfast selection was quite a few. My favorite was noodle soup selection it was delicious. Was hoping to see scrambled egg but none was available. Staff at the purnawarman restaurant was attentive and efficient in service. Allow engaging. Shortly I was Addressed by my name,Well trained. Thanks to captain Farizand team.

The room I stayed in was very spacious, well appointed and modern with pool view . Felt comfortable. Noticed the Orange stool in the bathroom needs a new upholster.

Swimming experience was awesome. Great pool.had a few laps in the evening under the rain.

Concierge was helpful with taxi arrangements as well as recommendation of shopping experience.

Factory outlets are within 15 min ride.great selections for sure at affordable prices.

The check out process was swift.

I must say that Hilton Bandung has great staff. Do keep it up and see you all again soon.

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank shentim0110
SDW662, General Manager at Hilton Bandung, responded to this review, 3 April 2014
Dear shentim0110,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am pleased to hear you found happy during your stay with us.
Really appreciate for your feedback and thank you for recognizing our Team Member, Fariz, that is how Hilton treats our guest feels cared for, respected and valued.

Denpasar, Indonesia
Reviewed 27 March 2014

I stay with my wife for a company meeting, during checked in the staff was tremendously greet in smile and no hesitation it was from the heart which makes everybody feel welcome. During the stay, the room was clean, the amenities was extremely complete and high class standard and has a touch of class, the quality of sleep is excellent and the internet was satisfactorily used no line cut, in overall i would recommend this Hotel to friends when visiting Bandung.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Addy P
Dear Addy P,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am pleased to hear you were satisfied with our service. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future with your family to enjoy the Hilton Difference, our facilities for your kids on the 6th floor and also enjoying our Italian Restaurant by the pool.

We'd love to have you as our guest to ensure you have the best travel experience.

GENEAL MANAGER
JAKARTA, Indonesia
Reviewed 18 March 2014

I am really impressed with the hospitality of the hotel's staffs. It has great food and luxury room. Easy to reach and near with big malls. High recommended hotel to stay for business and holiday. The cleanliness is excellent, excellent service and rooms.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Sri Nur H
SDW662, General Manager at Hilton Bandung, responded to this review, 27 March 2014
Dear Sri Nur H,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am pleased to hear you found the impression with the hospitality of the hotel's staffs. And thank you for recommending Hilton Bandung as a place to stay.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

I expect more for a Hilton Hotel as a 5 Star Hotel, which is I feel like 3 star hotel. The space for the breakfast is too small and dirty, I have to wait 30 minutes to be seated. Swimming pool is good. Just need to get more attention on the order of the food and drink variation.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

Dear Sugito W,

We apologize we were not able to provide you with the quality of services you deserve. and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. Your comments are much appreciated and will assist us upgrading our guest services and facilities. I am following through with our Operations Team to ensure we take action on these and therefore provide a higher level of service in the future.Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

After all is said and done, I truly enjoyed the warm and attentive hospitality at Hilton Bandung, the rooms are impeccable and cosy and spacious, the swimming pool is grand and very inviting with those cutely-shaped cabanas. The food? There's something for every preferences here, so everyone will be happy. Plus, the place is 100% kids and family friendly, cute Hillbie is always ready to give you literally big bear hug! Turns out Hilton Bandung is also one of the IT hangout places for the 'richie richs' especially on weekend nights (I saw shiny super sports cars parked snugly at the lobby). A perfect place to stay whether you are on business or leisure, by yourself or with your family.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends

Dear CulinaryBonaza,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am pleased to hear you found satisfied with facilities during your stay in Hilton Bandung. That is how Hilton Bandung makes the difference in guest experience.