“enjoyable stay”
Review of Hilton Bandung

Hilton Bandung
Ranked #9 of 230 Hotels in Bandung
Reviewed 7 August 2014

stays in this property for 2 nights, and the kid enjoy the pool so much, breakfast was special with mix of local food.not to mention the room and washroom are huge and equipped with a huge twin bed. it was located in a crowded and city center area too

Room Tip: please choose a twin bed room if you were travelling with kids
1  Thank kartono_huang
SDW662, General Manager at Hilton Bandung, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2014

Dear kartono_huang,

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future.

There are newer reviews for Hilton Bandung

Reviewed 5 August 2014

I went there during peak season (Ramadan holiday). I went with my big families (approx. 20 people). All of us went there and had a quick check in.
For each room, we only had 1 key card so we need to request for another extra card.

The room is huge, clean and comfortable. I like the room. The room consist of Deluxe room and Deluxe room executive. The difference is just in the toilet (deluxe executive has bathtub) and the lounge facilities basically.

The hotel comes with free parking space. The parking space is quite big.

From here to PVJ (Paris Van Java, one of the famous mall in Bandung) only around 2 Km away.
From here to railway station also quite near (sometimes we can also hear the train from our room).

The staff was also very responsive and friendly.

Breakfast in the morning was quite good. However, when the restaurant quite crowded, the service could take longer (cooking eggs) and the time for refilling the food could take a while. (Tips: better to have breakfast before 8.00 so we can enjoy more the food and the outdoor table)

On the way out, we also have a quick and smooth check out.

Overall, I love staying there and would go back there when I could.

1  Thank Mardinata
Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

I spend my long holiday in hilton bandung (30 july-2 august 2014)

The service is very good, they remember our name and they always seems wanted to help us, when i call to room service they always pick up the phone with eager voice

The hotel room itself is big!
And i love their queen size twin bed, very accomodate if we stay with our family (4 person max because there's no sofa in the room)

Me and my mom love the sauna and whirlpool too, the temperature is just right

And because of Bandung traffic is bad during this holiday season, me and my family staying at the hotel a lot, and we are very grateful we stay at Hilton Bandung because the room and hotel environment is very convenient and cozy :)

I really look forward to stay in Hilton Bandung again next time!

Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank White_angel777
SDW662, General Manager at Hilton Bandung, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Dear White_angel777,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hilton Bandung and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. Your feedback is highly appreciated and will assist us in further upgrading our guest services and facilities.

The Team and I look forward to be able to welcome you back to Hilton Bandung some time in the near future.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Hilton delivers very good quality of services (international quality) as its international reputation. Out room was clean and we had a comfortable sleeps. The hotel management is also good, not like many hotels managed with local management standard. Staffs are friendly and provides good services too.

1  Thank Rubin J

Dear Rubin J,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am pleased to hear you found satisfied during your stay at Hilton Bandung. Your comments are much appreciated and will assist us in further upgrading our guest services and facilities.

Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights, I love the spacious room and comfy bed, breakfast was great as Hilton's standard. Since my visit was for attending meetings I did not have chance to try the pool which quite big with warm water (I guess ). Will put this property on my short hotel worth visit in Bandung.

Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Sigarfield
SDW662, General Manager at Hilton Bandung, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Dear Sigarfield,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am pleased to hear you found happy during your stay here.
Yes, our pool is located on 6th floor, which is next to our open space Italian restaurant called Fresco. It is also next to our "Kids Klab", they provide so many activities for your kids.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel with your family, in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

If I go to Bandung, I just only want to stay in Hilton Bandung. The room space is quite big compared to other hotel in Bandung and their service is excellent. The hotel location in the central of Bandung makes me easy to go to any location in Bandung.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Iwan. S J

Dear Iwan SJ,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hilton Bandung and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I am pleased to hear you found satisfied during your stay at Hilton Bandung.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Very good ambience. The guest room is very quite. I got pool view room. Kids love to see to pool. Staff is very helpful. My elder son got some injured in the pool and the pool's staff is very responsive. This hotel is very suitable for family getaway

1  Thank Jaksa U
SDW662, General Manager at Hilton Bandung, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Dear Jaksa U,