GH Universal Hotel
US$32
Hotel Citradream Bandung(Bandung)(Great Value!)
US$25
US$23
US$46
US$43
Hotels.com
favehotel Hyper Square(Bandung)(Great Value!)
US$36
US$48
US$33
Agoda.com
1,207 results
All reviewsbelle vuepoolside viewdeluxe double queenbellevue restaurantunique buildingswimming pooleuropean stylefarm housequaint hotelsuperior roomtake picturestop floorfront officerooftop restaurantfo teamnice viewhi tea
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 May 2014

You will get an awesome king experience in this property , A place far from the Bandung town but worth to stay . 5 star service with a super low cost. The staff are marvelous with unbeatable service. My first impression for the property was FarFaraway Castle and Harry Potter style. You will be stunned when you realize there are a castle-like hotel at the mountain. I will definitely come again for my next trip

Room Tip: any room still the best
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank LAI_WY
Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

Stay there for 1 night 2 room,because we go at holiday the traffic to the hotel are awful,when we enter our room, there were a party above our room so its very noisy, the room are small, very standard no bathtub, the sheet is a bit dirty on the edge, because we were very tired, we didn't ask for a replacement but we did complain about it in the morning, the view in the roof restaurant is very amazing especially at night, we enjoy the beautiful architecture of the hotel and the view sourrounding but that's about all.

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Stayed on this hotel last Easter holiday for one night with my family. I arrived on late afternoon about 4 pm. The check in process was quick, and they provided afternoon break with coffee, cakes, and snacks. And I tell you after driving for hours from Jakarta, that simple coffee break can really mend a broken heart.
The hotel style was nice. I'm not really a European architect fan, but my kids loved it. The pool was moderately nice, but I think the kids pool was too small. They should know that kids are the prime customer of swimming pool.
The room was nice and spacious. But the bathroom was very small with no bathtub. The balcony was actually nice but they only put two ugly plastic chair on it, very unfortunate.
The breakfast was nice but lack of variety. The best thing was that there's no queue on egg section (this is very important). After breakfast there were some kids activity like painting and cooking class, another nice touch.
When we were about to checked out, we received a Brunch Break. It was more of a lunch break cause the food was even better than the breakfast. This a big plus, cause we could leave with full stomach, and ready to drive back to Jakarta.
And one more thing, the staffs are very friendly and well trained.
I will surely go back

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

Europe style. Nice hotel to stay. Spent one night in this hotel and what can i say it was superb! Love the decoration (interior/exterior). Not a strategic location but if you're a type who prefer quite place, then this hotel might suit you.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank MrAron
Reviewed 17 April 2014

I booked a superior with breakfast room for 1 night, and in the special request field I checked on the Large Bed option, and I noted clearly that I wanted 1 large bed for 2 person to stay, and not to give me the twin beds.
And at the time I checked-in at the hotel, I was very disappointed when the front desk told us that I got the twin beds room. Even after I explained to him that I've asked for a large bed. We was forced to sleep on the combined twin beds, with a duvet cover on top of it. We couldn't sleep well, since the bed was not fit for 2 person on one side, and the gap always widening whenever one of us tried to sleep near the center of the combined the bed.
I know that there is a note saying that the special request are subject to each hotel's availability. What I really regret is with an advanced system such an Agoda, and for a 5-stars hotel like GH.Universal, at least one of either Agoda or GH.Universal should call me or at least emailed me, informing that the large bed was not available at the time I purchase. But nothing was done.
At the front desk, they told me that they didn't get the special requests nor the additional notes I filled in. Then I wondered, if the special requests and the additional notes at the booking page was not transmitted to the hotel, then what is the Fpoint to put it on the website? It is so Fpointless.
It's very embarrassing for a 5-star hotel to have service such that, and for an advanced hotel booking website like Agoda to not transmitting the request to the hotel so that the customer blamed the hotel for the poor service.
This shouldn't happened if Agoda just transmitted the request to the hotel, so that the officer in charge can let the guest(s) know about the availability of their request.
This is very contradictive with the tag “Smarter Hotel Booking”. Sorry to say, but I don’t think it is smart enough.
And even my review in agoda was not published.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple