1. Have so many beds in the room. In my room there are 4 queen size beds so we don't have to share at all when we sleep.
2. Very spacious. Huge room for the price! Minor minus: hot water at the bathroom takes several minutes to come out. I don't like to wait but the normal water is very cold in this mountaintop location. So: no option, you just have to wait....
3. We stay at the bungalows (Deluxe room). The hotel itself is not a high rise building hotel type.
4. Don't go for the Standard as the rooms look very small (seen from outside).
5. The swimming pool is deeply need a renovation. The tiles are too out of date.
6. Breakfast is buffet, medium in taste but plenty. Don't worry of running out if you wake up a bit late to have your breakfast. Minus point: the restaurant is located is a steep hill, you have to climb a lot of stairs (not suitable for elder people).
7. Very good location, on the hill and it is not near the main road. Very quiet. Match for the peacefulness seeker like us.
8. The view of Bandung city at night is so awesome from our window. You should try this hotel if you stay in Lembang, Bandung!More