When you think of getting relaxed in Bandung, but you still want to have good a access to the city, you would consider this quite popular-for-family accomodation.
Summer Hills is located at a residence area in Bandung Utara.You can reach it from two main streets by day (Jl. Sutami & Jl. Gegerkalong Hilir). By night (09pm-06am), the entrance it is only from Jl. Gegerkalong Hilir. Many of roads or streets in Bandung are in bad condition, just as the 750m street that connects the hotel from Jl. Sutami.
- Located in a quiet area.
- Overall, the hotel complex is a clean.
- Appropriate size of bed rooms.
- Friendly and attentive hotel staff.
- Various of breakfast items to choose from with decent tastes.
- There is a swimming pool, although not so clean.
- Location is nowhere near downtown (this could be good or bad, actually).
- Walls between rooms don't provide good insulation.
- Mattress could be too hard for some guests (not for me).
- Although clean, bath room has a foul odor (room#304).
Price is somewhat expensive, but you could get a good deal from tiket.com.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Summer Hill Private Villas Hotel & Conference reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Summer Hill Private Villas Hotel And Conference
- Summer Hill Private Villas Hotel Bandung