“Falling In Love With Amaroossa”
Review of Amaroossa Bandung

Amaroossa Bandung
Ranked #38 of 226 Hotels in Bandung
Singapore, Singapore
“Falling In Love With Amaroossa”
Reviewed 9 March 2014

I booked a room for 5days 4night stay. Request for airport transfer pickup. On the day of my arrival was greeted by Mr Lukman at Bandung airport. He is such a humble guy. He was very willing to help and assisted us in locating a money changer when asked. He even went out of his way to help us get a local prepaid card even though there was not a need for him to do so. When we arrived at the hotel to check in, we were greeted by Mr Sandi who readily assisted us with our luggage. He was also helpful in answering our questions about the place as well. The check in was very smooth and fast and we did not encounter any problems at all. Was pleasantly surprised when the staff surprised me with a birthday cake right after I arrived at our room. Really appreciated the gesture from the hotel.The room was as what was expected. It was decorated nicely and was clean and spacious. Around the area about 10 mins walk you will find rows of factory outlets. A very convenience location I would say. Really did not regret booking a room at the hotel at all. It was highly satisfactory and with very helpful and friendly staff. Special thanks to Ms Feby, Mr Dani & Mr Sandi for treating us like a family, as well, staff members who were also very helpful like their other colleagues. Frankly, now we started to missed them. I would highly recommend the hotel based on the pleasant experience I had. We really feel at home with Amaroossa Hotel. We can't hardly wait to get back to there again. Thank You Amaroossa.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank leidimalla
AmaroossaHotel, General Manager at Amaroossa Bandung, responded to this review, 14 March 2014
Dear Mrs Leidimalia,

Thank you so much for your review and i have seen your photos as well with our staff. very nice.

Look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Lety Latifah

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
  • Indonesian first
Reviewed 8 March 2014

This place are very comfortable, very pleasant to stay here. room are nice,servants was so polite,and from my room balcony I can see an incredible scenery,food also nice many choices to be choice, garden was so great very nice to spend my morning there by sitting and look around, conclusion this the best place in bandung to stay

• Stayed November 2013
AmaroossaHotel, General Manager at Amaroossa Bandung, responded to this review, 10 March 2014
Dear Pak Bayu,

Good to know that you have enjoyed your stay. appreciate your review.

Hoping to have an opportunity to welcoming and serving you again in the very near future.

Batam Center, Indonesia
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I've been traveling around the cities and sleep at many different hotels. But the only things that I could remember is nothing more fun and exciting than Amroossa. Perfect place to stay. The room is so comfortable. They serve me very well. They threat me like a family, so warm as I could felt it. Just makes me feels like home. It's like kinda my 2nd home. And also the hotel got an easy access. I can go to every corner of the city without having any problems. Last but not least, I would like to say many thanks to Mega for bein' a great receptionist. For helping me to find some kinda information that i needed.

I got some work at Bandung at mid of this year, and I cant hardly wait to get back there again.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
AmaroossaHotel, General Manager at Amaroossa Bandung, responded to this review, 7 March 2014
Dear Pak Alex,

we are very happy to know that Amaroossa is your second home for you. I will share your good thoughts to the team.
see you in June !

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed 3 March 2014

It is a medium size hotel slightly out of the city centre. But thats not a problem as you can get a cab to take you where ever you want to go. Walking into the city will take you 30min. Around the area you will find residential houses. the beauty about this place is you dont have much traffic. it is quiet and very relaxing.

The deco inside is so tastefully done. the room and bathroom is so clean. with fresh towels everday. they have thick curtains. they have boiling kettle. I have no complaints about this hotel for the price you pay.

Breakfast you have a spread of food to choose from. there is a lady frying eggs but you need to line up if the hotel is pack with customers. The food is fresh and tasty.

In the night the cafe is open and you can have a cool beer or if you want to head to the town you can always ask the bellboy for a cab. It doesnt cost much.

I will definetly come to this place again if i come to bandung.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Dear Mr Jeff,

No words better than your review, thank you appreciated. Myself and the team are looking forward to welcoming you back to Amaroossa Bandung.

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 26 February 2014

Amaroossa hotel is excellent. Breakfast & hotel service too. Room was excellent suitable with the price. Hotel location is in center of Bandung make you easy to go to any place in Bandung. For miss Gita @ reception thank's alot for any information i aks to you about Bandung. Excellent staff, i will stay at Amaroossa again with my family. Thanks alot Gita

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
AmaroossaHotel, General Manager at Amaroossa Bandung, responded to this review, 3 March 2014
Dear Mrs Fey,

Warmest greeting from Bandung.

Thank you so much for your review, really appreciated. A comment like yours will help us to improve our service and facility.

I will definitely pass on your good comment to Gita, our Front Desk Agent.

Myself and team are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Bandung, Indonesia
Reviewed 25 February 2014

when I wrote the title, so many meanings. this hotel looks from the outside very small plus when you visit the parking very very small and suffocating. but 3 days here so much fun, first came I was immediately greeted with the sweet smile of receptionist, she gave me wellcome drink. her name is mega, she allowed me to get room in early maybe she saw me carrying a baby, thanks megaa.. I stay at 520, u know what..the room are very pretty and romantic with the pool view. room with a unique design and so tidy for all corners,awesome. just for internet access why should wear a lan cable in the rooms, not all the guests will bring a laptop each is traveling. dont worry its not big trouble,because the most important is that the service from check-in process, breakfast until I get home. all very satisfying, I'll definitely come back here. and I will recommend my friends to check in with a mega make the process faster.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
AmaroossaHotel, General Manager at Amaroossa Bandung, responded to this review, 27 February 2014
Dear Ibu Rieka,

Thank you so much for your excellent review on a trip advisor.

I will pass on your comment to Mega who was able to deliver a good assistance to you and family.

Myself and team are looking forward to welcoming you back to Amaroossa Bandung.

Yours Sincerely

Bekasi, Indonesia
Reviewed 25 February 2014

Last week was the second times I spent several nights at Amaroossa Bandung. It's located near famous places and outlets. The rooms were wide and beautiful. I loved the colours. I loved the flowers, plants, paintings. It's an excellent decoration. The important things of them all were the excellent staffs that Amaroossa Bandung had. They were very helpfull, friendly and kind. The coziest spot was the garden reataurant. I really could enjoy eating my meals while talking to friends and families there.

Room Tip: If you stay with family the room at 2nd floor facing the pool will be excellent