“Good location with the best breakfast”
Review of Amaroossa Bandung

Amaroossa Bandung
Ranked #15 of 231 Hotels in Bandung
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Nice room, purple ornament, large room. The best is the breakfast, with lots of choices, and the best part is there is chicken feet dimsum "ceker ayam"..very delicious. It near many shopping outlets just walk about 15 minutes, very suitable for staying in Bandung for relaxation and enjoying shopping near the hotel. The staffs were helpful.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank indocampus2002
AmaroossaHotel, General Manager at Amaroossa Bandung, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2014

Dear sir,

Thanks much for your review. Good to hear that you were enjoyed stay at Amaroossa Hotel.
I will convey your positive comment on breakfast to our chef and team.

Looking forward to welcoming you back to Bandung.

Reviewed 15 March 2014

My husband and I are from singapore and we have decided to stay at Amaroossa due to the good reviews we seen here. Airport to the hotel was just a short 15 drive away. If you take a taxi from the airport, prepare to get ripped! But thats always the case when u take a taxi from any airports in the world.

A tip here I have learnt during my 6 days stay in bandung... there are many companies of taxi in bandung... Will only advise you to take either the 'Blue bird taxi' or the 'AA taxi'. Blue bird is a blue coloured taxi while AA taxi is in a bright yellow colour. I have took their taxis and the drivers are all very professional and decent. The other taxis I took were horrible, there was one instance where I took a taxi to 'The valley' which is on top a hill. The meter only showed 28,000 rupiah but the driver demanded 50,000 rupiah from us!! Maybe he know that we are tourists and try all means to rip us off. I only paid him 35,000 rupiah at the end. Told him no money already.

The hotel was just a short walk away from a few shopping places and restauarants.

Back to the hotel. Breakfast was average, eggs was not fresh at all. My husband is a chef who prepares breakfast for guests in hotels for the past 6 years. He told me the eggs was not fresh at all and he doesnt dare to get a 2nd round of egg. Food selection was average, I really have no idea why the review here for the breakfast was so good. I was expecting a good breakfast, but was dissapointed everyday. I stayed for 6 days, imagine how dissapointed I was everyday with the quality and standard of food. Ala carte food was extremely expensive, we ordered steak and it wasn't well cooked and not fresh at all. My husband was shaking his head all the time.

The service at the hotel was awesome, we were greeted to warm smiles and we are always assisted immediately if we needed any help. I would like to say a Big thank you their Guest relations officer 'INTI' who made our whole experience with Amaroosaa such a good one. She was fluent in english and understood what we were trying to convey which was a big plus point. She was a big help for this hoilday, my husband and I both agree that her service was one of the best we have seen so far. We feel very comforatable speaking to her. Room service was fast and efficient.

The last 2 days of the trip was terrible as there was this family who just checked in staying beside our room. I dont blame them for being noisy or talking too loudy, but I realised that its not them, its actually the wall of the room was so THIN!! I can hear exactly the whole conversation and the children speaking. Even in the toilet I can also hear them. It was extremely terrible, imagine in the morning you are awaken by children's screaming and adults talking. At night, you try to sleep but you cant as its a wet market next door.

Overall this stay with amaroossa was above average. Just only the thin walls which I can't tolerate. Its actually affecting our quality time and stay. I hope you can do something.

Best regards,
Andreana Ong

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank andreanaong
AmaroossaHotel, General Manager at Amaroossa Bandung, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2014

Dear Andreanaong,

Thank you to stayed at Amaroossa Hotel Bandung and for taking time to review us.

We do really apologize about your food experience and really appreciate your feedback on food presentation, we will improve of the breakfast.

We notified that your room was not accommodate as your requested, apology for those inconvenience.

Your feedback is valuable to us as it allows us to monitor and improve our service and product for our guest. If you would love to stay in the near future please do not hesitate to direct contact to our site.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to write review for us and we look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit to Bandung.

General Manager Corporate

Reviewed 13 March 2014

a nice,satisfying service,the rooms are quite spacious and luxurious look,equipped with fitness centers, and kids corner.Stayed for 3 days is quite enjoyable,the shopping centre access is not so far,although to go to ATM a bit harder. The food is quite varied,it's also good for taste.
keep it up!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
AmaroossaHotel, General Manager at Amaroossa Bandung, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2014

Dear Pak Rudi,

Thank you for giving us an excellent rated on your review, appreciated.

Myself and team are looking forward to welcoming you again at any time.

See you soon in Bandung

Reviewed 9 March 2014

I booked a room for 5days 4night stay. Request for airport transfer pickup. On the day of my arrival was greeted by Mr Lukman at Bandung airport. He is such a humble guy. He was very willing to help and assisted us in locating a money changer when asked. He even went out of his way to help us get a local prepaid card even though there was not a need for him to do so. When we arrived at the hotel to check in, we were greeted by Mr Sandi who readily assisted us with our luggage. He was also helpful in answering our questions about the place as well. The check in was very smooth and fast and we did not encounter any problems at all. Was pleasantly surprised when the staff surprised me with a birthday cake right after I arrived at our room. Really appreciated the gesture from the hotel.The room was as what was expected. It was decorated nicely and was clean and spacious. Around the area about 10 mins walk you will find rows of factory outlets. A very convenience location I would say. Really did not regret booking a room at the hotel at all. It was highly satisfactory and with very helpful and friendly staff. Special thanks to Ms Feby, Mr Dani & Mr Sandi for treating us like a family, as well, staff members who were also very helpful like their other colleagues. Frankly, now we started to missed them. I would highly recommend the hotel based on the pleasant experience I had. We really feel at home with Amaroossa Hotel. We can't hardly wait to get back to there again. Thank You Amaroossa.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank leidimalla

Dear Mrs Leidimalia,

Thank you so much for your review and i have seen your photos as well with our staff. very nice.

Look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 8 March 2014

This place are very comfortable, very pleasant to stay here. room are nice,servants was so polite,and from my room balcony I can see an incredible scenery,food also nice many choices to be choice, garden was so great very nice to spend my morning there by sitting and look around, conclusion this the best place in bandung to stay

• Stayed: November 2013
AmaroossaHotel, General Manager at Amaroossa Bandung, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

Dear Pak Bayu,

Good to know that you have enjoyed your stay. appreciate your review.

Hoping to have an opportunity to welcoming and serving you again in the very near future.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

I've been traveling around the cities and sleep at many different hotels. But the only things that I could remember is nothing more fun and exciting than Amroossa. Perfect place to stay. The room is so comfortable. They serve me very well. They threat me like a family, so warm as I could felt it. Just makes me feels like home. It's like kinda my 2nd home. And also the hotel got an easy access. I can go to every corner of the city without having any problems. Last but not least, I would like to say many thanks to Mega for bein' a great receptionist. For helping me to find some kinda information that i needed.

I got some work at Bandung at mid of this year, and I cant hardly wait to get back there again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
AmaroossaHotel, General Manager at Amaroossa Bandung, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2014

Dear Pak Alex,

we are very happy to know that Amaroossa is your second home for you. I will share your good thoughts to the team.
see you in June !

Reviewed 3 March 2014

It is a medium size hotel slightly out of the city centre. But thats not a problem as you can get a cab to take you where ever you want to go. Walking into the city will take you 30min. Around the area you will find residential houses. the beauty about this place is you dont have much traffic. it is quiet and very relaxing.

The deco inside is so tastefully done. the room and bathroom is so clean. with fresh towels everday. they have thick curtains. they have boiling kettle. I have no complaints about this hotel for the price you pay.

Breakfast you have a spread of food to choose from. there is a lady frying eggs but you need to line up if the hotel is pack with customers. The food is fresh and tasty.

In the night the cafe is open and you can have a cool beer or if you want to head to the town you can always ask the bellboy for a cab. It doesnt cost much.

I will definetly come to this place again if i come to bandung.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Dear Mr Jeff,

No words better than your review, thank you appreciated. Myself and the team are looking forward to welcoming you back to Amaroossa Bandung.