Anggrek Shopping Hotel
Priceline
  • Pool
US$50
Travelocity
All reviewsriau junctiondepartment storefavorite hotelfood courtporridgericewalking distancestrategic locationnice hotelyogyasupermarketbipmalloutletsfactorytastefloor
Reviewed 8 April 2014

This is an excellent hotel for our family. My daughter called it a hotel that stucked to the Yogya shopping mall. It is within walking distance to Bandung Indah Plaza. Breakfast is excellent especially if you love oriental/Indonesian food. We have been staying in this hotel numerous time due to its location.
Con:
Hard to find parking spot - but taxi is easy to find.
cannot provide more than one room key.

Room Tip: Choose family room if you can. They only have few larger room(s) and may not be available thru internet booking but I think you can ask for an upgrade when checking in.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Andy2419
Reviewed 6 April 2014

1st I see this hotel I think was not good, before i usually stay in other hotel. i didn't know about this anggrek shopping hotel. but this hotel : area, room,food, people, all 100% Good. The bed was really nice, tenderly. Food is reasonable price, and excellent. I like shopping to Yogya supermarket. I will be back when I visit Bandung again. Recommended Hotel in Bandung.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank yani s
Reviewed 4 April 2014

I Ate Breakfast and also Chicken Taliwang, Oxtail Soup, and Back Ribs. The Food is traditional but very amazing. Special two thumb ups!! No Wonder i saw the food comment in this trip was good. Thank you for chef. Than the room is very clean, small hotel but everything clean up. Staff, i saw name hmm Rid... ( sorry ) forget, he is good and polite staff. Thank you Very much, I will come back to Anggrek Shopping Hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 November 2013

I got references from my friend, which she always eat in anggrek shopping hotel beside yogya riau. almost i weird about this hotel, because I still not believe 2 stars hotel have a good stuff of food. than on 17 november 2013, I was there, and ate with my family. I ate oxtail soup "called sop buntut" grill ribs with soy sauce and peanut butter sauce, grill chicken with taliwang herb. than Perfect. taste perfect. and price so incredible only 30idr. I will to come. and really recommended. maybe this is rank 2nd after dahapati cipaganti bandung. and hope the taste same as what ate. success anggrek shopping hotel, all food come so perfect, just for suggestion, please add some waiter, i saw there is the table late service, and parking in base not nice.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank mnatasya13
Reviewed 10 October 2013

What can i say ? it was just great experience eating in the hotel Anggrek. We were so happy finally we sit down and enjoy the cool environment after spending all day shopping and yet this hotel is in the best location. I am fortuned to know the chef, he was my old friend in high school so he prepared the food for us, he knew i work in the same field in Vancouver so he wanted to make impression and he did, he nailed everything he served. We love oxtail soup, Tahu Petis, Bbq Ribs we are really enjoy the food and hospitality, and also the prices are very reasonable. Well Done Chef Dave Suhardja!!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family