“hy”

Gino Feruci Kebonjati Bandung
Ranked #76 of 230 Hotels in Bandung
“hy”
Reviewed 15 January 2014

it was a excellent stay, big room, good breakfast, friendly and warm staff..
thankyou for Miyake for your hospitality service, and we will definitely comeback again..
..........................................................

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Heru T, Hotel Manager at Gino Feruci Kebonjati Bandung, responded to this review, 21 January 2014
Dear Mr. /Mrs. Virby

Warm Regards from Gino Feruci Kebonjati Hotel...
I would like to extend my deepest thanks for your confidence to have chosen us as the Hotel for you to stay in during your visit to Bandung and thank you for your review on TripAdvisor.
thank you so much for your incredible comments, your great experience is one of motivation for us to give the best on our quality of service.
The entire staff of Gino Feruci Kebon Jati Hotel, Looking forward to welcoming and serving you in the Future.

sincerely,

Hotel Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
  • Indonesian first
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed 9 January 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed the stay in this hotel, despite they are some minor maintenance issue like stains in the bathroom and carpet. The staffs are friendly and helpful. The overall hotel design is modern and wifi only available in the hotel lobby. For the price I paid (US$40) , I think it is value for money!

Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
Heru T, Hotel Manager at Gino Feruci Kebonjati Bandung, responded to this review, 11 January 2014
Dear Mr./Mrs. cal6060

Warm Regard from Gino Feruci Kebon Jati Hotel
I would like to give you my personal thanks for choosing Gino Geruci Kebon Jati hotel during your stay in Bandung. Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor, we are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel.
On behalf of management, I would like to apologize for your inconvenience, We will try to improve our service to prevent the same thing does not happen again.
In the Future, wifi will be available also in Room and Restaurant.
Thank you for your stay and review.
We waiting for your return to Gino Feruci Kebon jati Hotel in the Future.

Reviewed 8 January 2014

Firstly, was wrongly booked this hotel, suppose to be Gino Feruci in Braga. But since many good reviews in trip advisor, so we didnt cancelled it. Was booked superior room, the room we felt a bit dusty and the towel really not "white" anymore, and the waterflow in the shower wasnt works so well.
The staff all are friendly, the breakfast is so so, and many food was already cold when we breakfast around 8.30am.
This is really business hotel i think, doesnt suit for family with kids.
But location was ok, wasnt so packed and easy to move around.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Heru T, Hotel Manager at Gino Feruci Kebonjati Bandung, responded to this review, 9 January 2014
Dear Mrs. Yenny A,

Warmest Greeting from Gino Feruci Kebon Jati Hotel
I would like to say thank you for choosing Gino Feruci Kebon Jati Hotel for your accommodation during your stay in Bandung.
On behalf of management, I would like to apologize profusely above all the inconvenience you experienced during your stay at our hotel, we will record all of your complaints and we will take action for all the things that make you uncomfortable during your stay with us. We will evaluate and improve the quality of our services to prevent the same thing happening again in the future.

Thank you for your stay and Comment Feedback.

Hotel manager
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed 7 January 2014

I chose this hotel due to its close proximity to Pasarbaru and also Bangi Kopitiam which is just beside the hotel. I took the Superior room, as me and my wife would be spending a lot of time outside the hotel. Prices at Booking,com and also Kagum Hotels websites offer good prices for the rooms, provided you do advance booking.

- Staff were very courteous.
- Free airport transfer.
- Rooms were very clean.
- Good shower.

Air-condition in the room was quite cold. Just need to switch on for a while.

Overall, am very happy with the hotel. Will definitely stay here again when I come to Bandung.

Room Tip: The Superior rooms are good enough for those who spend a lot of time outside the hotel. Pay a bit mo...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Mr./ Mrs. aaz2082

Warm Regards from Gino Feruci Kebon Jati Hotel
I would like to extend my deepest thanks for your confidence to have chosen us as the Hotel for you to stay in during your visit to Bandung and thank you for your Feedback on TripAdvisor.
thank you for all your incredible comments, I hope it can give more motivation for us to provide a much better service in the future, and can help us to promote our hotels to others.
Thank you again for your review. We are looking forward to serving you again in the hopefully immediate future.

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 25 December 2013

I missed my flight and was confirmed at this hotel for one night. It came as a surprise to me that I got this hotel. Sincerely I must comment that the location and ambience is marvellous. I love the rooms allocated to me but found that the bathroom especially the standing shower is not thoroughly cleaned. The wall tiles below is mouldy which needs scrubbing. Your breakfast is superb with great variety which is even better that those 5-star hotels that I have stayed in Kuala Lumpur. I have given good words about your hotel to my colleagues, friends and family members. Rest assured will come back again to stay there.

Shukor Abdullah (Husband)
Housekeeping Manager
Shangri-la Hotel Singapore

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Anita M
Heru T, Hotel Manager at Gino Feruci Kebonjati Bandung, responded to this review, 28 December 2013
Dear Mrs. Anita,

Warmest Greeting from Gino Feruci Kebon Jati Hotel...
On behalf of Management Gino Feruci Kebon Jati Hotel, I would like to give you my personal thanks for your stay in Gino Feruci Kebon Jati Hotel and for your review in TripAdvior.
Thank you for your positive and negative Comment, We really apologize for the inconveniences that you unfortunately experienced during your stay, we will concern to do evaluation, to ensure that cases not happen again in the future.
Thank you so much for recommend Gino Feruci Kebon Jati Hotel to others, because your support is our biggest aid, in improving the quality of our work.
We waiting for your return to Gino Feruci Kebon Jati Hotel in your next trip.
Thank you for your stay and review, God Bless You.

Hotel Manage
Reviewed 17 December 2013

First of all, thank you Rajakamar.com.
this is the second time i went to bandung and lived at Gino Feruci Kebon Jati (Carcadin Hotel). Very Impressed for this hotel. Have a great services from parking guard, security at basement, kindly customer service, great food to taste (breakfast time) and also Great Room to stay. So, This is a great Hotel to all members if you want to go to Bandung.
This Location near from any place such as Pasar Baru Market, Braga Street, Kartika Sari Bakery & Cake, Bandung Station Hall, and Dago.

So, if you stayed here you will get the Great Hotel and more cheapest if you buy from Rajakamar.com. Just bring your Voucher and got the key.

Thank You to Rajakamar.com and Gino Feruci Kebon Jati.
Keep up the good work. God Bless.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Raja Kamar

1 Thank Cyril2504
Heru T, Hotel Manager at Gino Feruci Kebonjati Bandung, responded to this review, 19 December 2013
Dear Mrs. Cyril2504

Warmest greetings from Gino Feruci Kebon Jati Hotel
I would like to give you my personal thanks for choosing Gino Geruci Kebon Jati hotel as your accommodation and thank you so much you still believe with us in your second visit.
On behalf of management, I would like to extend my deepest gratitude for share your great experience during your stay with us on TripAdvisor. Thank you so much for recommend Gino Feruci Kebon Jati Hotel to others, I hope we not made you disappointed. We will always strive to give the best of which we have, to give satisfaction to each of our customers.

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 15 December 2013

Overall, had a good stay. The staff were very friendly and will greet you even along the corridor. Room and food were ok. About 10 minutes walk from Pasar Baru.

However, my brother's toilet door was spoilt causing him to be trapped in the toilet for about 20 mins until one of their staff came. After that, they did not fix the toilet door until the end of our stay. :( And it would be great if there is wifi in the room. The toilet have this weird smell sometimes.

• Stayed December 2013
Heru T, Hotel Manager at Gino Feruci Kebonjati Bandung, responded to this review, 16 December 2013
Dear Mr./Mrs. Ain87

A Warm Greeting from Gino Feruci kebon Jati Hotel

On behalf of the entire staff and management of Gino Feruci kebon Jati Hotel, I would like to give you my deepest thanks for your review of our hotel in TripAdvisor and thank you for choosing us as your accommodation when you stay in Bandung.
We really apologize for the inconveniences that you unfortunately experienced during your stay, we will concern to repair the toilet door. For Wifi, it still in progress on hotel Project, we hope the project already done when you return to visit us.