“great staff and great service”

Gino Feruci Kebonjati Bandung
Ranked #79 of 230 Hotels in Bandung
Langkawi, Malaysia
“great staff and great service”
Reviewed 6 February 2014

my friend and i with our families checked in at hotel on 3rd february and checked out on 5th.
great service they provide to us.as usual in bandung all of us shopping till dropped and yes we seriously dropped :P worried about excess baggage, my friend asked me to request for weighing machine..in my mind i was thinking that no hotel will give us that..even if they have it..it's just ordinary kg's machine like..and i was surprised when the staff bring out the machine! it's a real weighing machine like in the airport! well done guys!! we all relieved coz our luggage did not exceed our budget :P..my friend and i hang out at lobby for wifi and we kind of hungry when we decided wanna eat..bangi kopitiam next door already closed when we going there..than we saw group of guys hang out at lobby order coffee so we was wondering if the kitchen still open ..when we asked the reception they said we still can order and me and my friend had our supper at lobby while using the wifi... the bed and pillow - very comfy...airport shuttle also good coz some of hotel they will charge for the shuttle..for this hotel..they dont charge for their airport shuttle. love it! keep it up guys :)

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Heru T, Hotel Manager at Gino Feruci Kebonjati Bandung, responded to this review, 6 February 2014
Dear Miss_SoSo85,,

Greetings from Gino Feruci Kebonjati Hotel,, Thank you for your valuable feedback and for taking the time to write a comment of your experience with us.
I am pleased to learn that you have had an enjoyable stay and that we contributed to making your experience at Gino Feruci Kebonjati Hotel Bandung a pleasant and memorable one. Our guests’ satisfaction is our top priority, and we always strive to fulfill their requests whenever possible.

I look forward to the opportunity to welcoming you, your friend and also your family back to Gino Feruci Kebonjati Hotel Bandung in the near future.

Hotel Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
  • Indonesian first
kuala lumpur
Reviewed 31 January 2014

Excellent hospitality. Not far from pasar baru and it was 5 minutes walking distance to the pasar baru trade centre. Those who are trading the materials n hijabs, that are the best place for business.

• Stayed January 2014
Heru T, Hotel Manager at Gino Feruci Kebonjati Bandung, responded to this review, 1 February 2014
Dear Mrs. Watyothman,

Warmest Greetings from Gino Feruci Kebon Jati Hotel...
I would like to extend my deepest thanks for your confidence to have chosen us as the Hotel for you to stay in during your visit to Bandung and thank you for your review on TripAdvisor.
thank you so much for your incredible comments, your great experience is one of motivation for us to give the best on quality of service.
The entire staff of Gino Feruci Kebonjati Hotel, Looking forward to welcoming and serving you in the Future.

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 31 January 2014

Had the greatest time in Bandung. For those who wish to find the local products like crackers and souvenir do not need to go far as the the hotel is located nearby Pasar Seni. It's just a walking distance.

What amazed me the most are their friendly and reliable staff. I requested for an airport transfer and my flight was been delayed and reached an hour late but the hotel's staff, Trizna stood outside waiting patiently. He will never fail to provide a smile for all the customers. Kudos to him.
I will definitely without fail to
book Gino Feruci Kebonjati for my stay again!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Mrs. Zlyana,

Warm Greetings from Gino Feruci Kebonjati Hotel,,
Thank you for choosing to stay at Gino Feruci Kebonjati Hotel and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are delighted to learn that in general you had a comfortable stay.
My team and I, look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in your next trip.

Kindly regards,

Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed 30 January 2014

Thank you Gino Feruci Hotel for giving me A Birthday Surprise, really appreciate it.
not only your hospitality, i think your food is very good and also a big room for Deluxe type. But most important thing is very close to train station, shopping area and culinary tourism.
highly recommended

Room Tip: deluxe room is very big, no need for suite room
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Dear Mrs. Ratna,

Warm Greetings from Gino Feruci Kebonjati Hotel,,
Thank you for spending your time to write your comment regarding your recent visit to the hotel. Thank you for sharing your kind words about the hospitality our staff, Food and room. We are very happy to hear you liked the birthday surprise that we provide and your overall stay with us was an enjoyable one. Thank you for recommend Gino Feruci Kebonjati hotel to other, I hope we can give best Service.
Thank you again for your review. We are looking forward to serving you again in the hopefully immediate future.

Warm Regards

Shah Alam, Malaysia
Reviewed 27 January 2014

No komen but i thing i like it was a excellent stay,nice room,good breakfast,friendly and warm staff,thank you for Resti she is are staff Gino Feruci kebonjati and then thank a lot for Miyakie i thing she is are great staff and nice women....Gino Feruci Kebonjati is are verry nice Hotel and i will definitely come back again..Thank You

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
Heru T, Hotel Manager at Gino Feruci Kebonjati Bandung, responded to this review, 28 January 2014
Dear Mr. Sabaruddin

Warm Greetings from Gino Feruci Kebonjati Hotel,,
Thank you for spending your time to write your comment regarding your recent visit to the hotel. Thank you for sharing your kind words about the room, breakfast and staff. I am happy to know that your overall stay with us was an enjoyable one and that our team looked after you very well.

Warm Regards

Kuala Lumpur
Reviewed 26 January 2014

I stayed in a deluxe room. The room was very spacious, you may even add extra bed and have another 2 persons to stay in there. The location itself is very near to Pasar Baru (that's the objective of staying there). There's a cafe in front of the hotel, which makes it very convenient for us to have dinner there. I would definitely stay there again for my next trip.

Room Tip: If family of 4 is traveling, this type of room is suitable.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Dear Mr./Mrs. aa68000

Warm Greetings from Gino Feruci Kebonjati Hotel,,
My team and I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in your next trip.

Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed 15 January 2014

it was a excellent stay, big room, good breakfast, friendly and warm staff..
thankyou for Miyake for your hospitality service, and we will definitely comeback again..
..........................................................

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Heru T, Hotel Manager at Gino Feruci Kebonjati Bandung, responded to this review, 21 January 2014
Dear Mr. /Mrs. Virby

Warm Regards from Gino Feruci Kebonjati Hotel...
thank you so much for your incredible comments, your great experience is one of motivation for us to give the best on our quality of service.
The entire staff of Gino Feruci Kebon Jati Hotel, Looking forward to welcoming and serving you in the Future.

sincerely,