“Great Hotel - value for money and service”

Gino Feruci Kebonjati Bandung
Ranked #78 of 226 Hotels in Bandung
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Great Hotel - value for money and service”
Reviewed 14 February 2014

I had a pleasant 4days stay at Gino Feruci Kebonjati Bandung. Their staffs are very polite, friendly and helpful. We couldn’t remember their names but the receptionists named Lisna really help us a lot. She even help me to google some information that I need. We also received warm greeting from Mr Johan Wisata during our 2nd day breakfast time. Nice meeting you Mr Johan. The room is clean and tidy and smells good. The superior room is small but it's okay for two people sharing. The room is equipped with basic amenities. They also provide hair dryer, kettle and cup. Poor that they still doesn't have internet in room. Wireless internet connection only available at lobby area. I love their buffet breakfast. There are many choices from western to local Indonesia dishes. I love their café too. The environment is so comfortable. They also have SPA but it only for men. The location also good because it is near to Pasar Baru shopping area and Paskal Food Market, around 10 minutes’ walk. If you are going to other factory outlets or shopping street, you can easily get a taxi, angkutan or trishaw in front of the hotel. This hotel also provides free transportation from/to airport. But you need to make an early request. Overall, I really satisfy with my stay here and would definitely have to stay here when I come to Bandung again. 4 star hotel with very affordable rate and great service. Thumbs up!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
Heru T, Hotel Manager at Gino Feruci Kebonjati Bandung, responded to this review, 15 February 2014
Dear Mrs. Ayamiwana,

Greeting from Gino Feruci Kebon Jati Hotel...Thank you for spending your time to write your feedback regarding your recent visit to the hotel. Thank you for sharing your kind words about the room, Cafe, breakfast and staff. I am happy to know that your overall stay with us was an enjoyable one and that our team looked after you very well.
All the reviews you've described how our hotel,hopefully your review can help us in promoting our hotel and lots of helping people who need information.
Please accept our sincere apologies for wifi connection, it's still in the progress of widening the network. I hope in your next visit, the project have already done and wifi can using in every area.

Once again, thank you for staying at Gino Feruci Kebon Jati, My team and I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in your next trip.

Kindly regards,

Hotel Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
  • Indonesian first
Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed 13 February 2014

At first time in Bandung for a couple days I was afraid where am I going to sleep but when I pass through the street I saw this Hotel. I think this is a strategic place in Bandung coz' it's easy to find. so checked in for 2 days. Really nice room and I enjoy to stay. I had a bad time to sleep every night in another places but here, the room is nice and it was easy to sleep here and also their services, I never doubt about it.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
Dear Mr. Andi,

Warmest greetings from Gino Feruci Kebon Jati Hotel...

I would like to give you my personal thanks for choosing Gino Geruci Kebon Jati hotel as your accommodation.
On behalf of management, I would like to extend my deepest gratitude for your great experience feedback during your stay with us. your great experience is one of motivation for us to improve quality of service in the future. We really appreciate all the comments that you provide, we hope, we were able to keep it.
I am very happy to hear that we were able to surpass your expectation and that you had a memorable stay with us.
Once again, thank you for sharing with us and look forward to another opportunity of serving you again soon.

Warm Regards

Bandung, Indonesia
Reviewed 13 February 2014

In the centre of Bandung...near the train station and also Pasar Baru...clean room..if you are the one who love shopping..just stay the nites at Gino Feruci Kebonjati...but the parking lot is small....

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Heru T, Hotel Manager at Gino Feruci Kebonjati Bandung, responded to this review, 13 February 2014
Dear Mr. Purwo Sapto,

Warm Greeting from Gino Feruci Kebon Jati hotel…
Thank you for taking the time and sharing such positive feedback of your recent stay at our hotel. We are very delighted to know that you had a pleasant stay with us and satisfied with the location and our room . Thank you for Recommend our hotel to other.
Once again, thank you for staying at Gino Feruci Kebon Jati. We look forward to your next visit in the near future.

Penang Island, Malaysia
Reviewed 11 February 2014 via mobile

Recommended We stayed 3 nights at 901 here. Really large spacious room. My kid was enjoying the space. The facility was good. Bellboy at the lobby is ever smiling. Restaurant offered delicious local & western food. Pasar baru 1km, matahari complex 2km. But... Sad for me that the spa was ONLY for men! There is no swimming pool in this hotel.

Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Leenkum
Heru T, Hotel Manager at Gino Feruci Kebonjati Bandung, responded to this review, 12 February 2014
Dear Mr. Leenkum,

Greetings from Gino Feruci Kebon Jati Hotel,,,
I am pleased to learn that you have had an enjoyable stay and that we contributed to making your experience at Gino Feruci Kebonjati Hotel Bandung a pleasant and memorable one. It's my goal to keep on improving our products and services for optimal customer satisfaction.
Thank you so much for your Recommend about Gino Feruci Kebon Jati hotel, My team and I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in your next trip.

With Regards,

Hotel manager
Langkawi, Malaysia
Reviewed 6 February 2014

my friend and i with our families checked in at hotel on 3rd february and checked out on 5th.
great service they provide to us.as usual in bandung all of us shopping till dropped and yes we seriously dropped :P worried about excess baggage, my friend asked me to request for weighing machine..in my mind i was thinking that no hotel will give us that..even if they have it..it's just ordinary kg's machine like..and i was surprised when the staff bring out the machine! it's a real weighing machine like in the airport! well done guys!! we all relieved coz our luggage did not exceed our budget :P..my friend and i hang out at lobby for wifi and we kind of hungry when we decided wanna eat..bangi kopitiam next door already closed when we going there..than we saw group of guys hang out at lobby order coffee so we was wondering if the kitchen still open ..when we asked the reception they said we still can order and me and my friend had our supper at lobby while using the wifi... the bed and pillow - very comfy...airport shuttle also good coz some of hotel they will charge for the shuttle..for this hotel..they dont charge for their airport shuttle. love it! keep it up guys :)

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Heru T, Hotel Manager at Gino Feruci Kebonjati Bandung, responded to this review, 6 February 2014
Dear Miss_SoSo85,,

Greetings from Gino Feruci Kebonjati Hotel,, Thank you for your valuable feedback and for taking the time to write a comment of your experience with us.
I am pleased to learn that you have had an enjoyable stay and that we contributed to making your experience at Gino Feruci Kebonjati Hotel Bandung a pleasant and memorable one. Our guests’ satisfaction is our top priority, and we always strive to fulfill their requests whenever possible.

I look forward to the opportunity to welcoming you, your friend and also your family back to Gino Feruci Kebonjati Hotel Bandung in the near future.

Best Regards,

kuala lumpur
Reviewed 31 January 2014

Excellent hospitality. Not far from pasar baru and it was 5 minutes walking distance to the pasar baru trade centre. Those who are trading the materials n hijabs, that are the best place for business.

• Stayed January 2014
Heru T, Hotel Manager at Gino Feruci Kebonjati Bandung, responded to this review, 1 February 2014
Dear Mrs. Watyothman,

Warmest Greetings from Gino Feruci Kebon Jati Hotel...
I would like to extend my deepest thanks for your confidence to have chosen us as the Hotel for you to stay in during your visit to Bandung and thank you for your review on TripAdvisor.
thank you so much for your incredible comments, your great experience is one of motivation for us to give the best on quality of service.
The entire staff of Gino Feruci Kebonjati Hotel, Looking forward to welcoming and serving you in the Future.

Best Regards,

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 31 January 2014

Had the greatest time in Bandung. For those who wish to find the local products like crackers and souvenir do not need to go far as the the hotel is located nearby Pasar Seni. It's just a walking distance.

What amazed me the most are their friendly and reliable staff. I requested for an airport transfer and my flight was been delayed and reached an hour late but the hotel's staff, Trizna stood outside waiting patiently. He will never fail to provide a smile for all the customers. Kudos to him.
I will definitely without fail to
book Gino Feruci Kebonjati for my stay again!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Mrs. Zlyana,

Warm Greetings from Gino Feruci Kebonjati Hotel,,
Thank you for choosing to stay at Gino Feruci Kebonjati Hotel and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are delighted to learn that in general you had a comfortable stay.
My team and I, look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in your next trip.

Kindly regards,