“Utterly Comfortable”

Ranked #82 of 226 Hotels in Bandung
perth
“Utterly Comfortable”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

A time to remember there at Gino Feruci with joy and pleasure and i recommend everyone if they're seeking out for a wonderful time, it worth it. I have to mention especially a guest relation officer Miyake Harumi, she was very very helpful with information regarding Bundong and everything else.

• Stayed December 2013
Heru T, Hotel Manager at Gino Feruci Kebonjati Bandung, responded to this review, 12 March 2014
Dear sameg5,

Greeting from Gino Feruci Kebon jati hotel,,Thank You for choosing Gino Feruci Kebonjati Hotel as a place to stay during your visit in Bandung. Your review are one of the most complete and useful for our management and please accept our deepest appreciation. I am very happy that you had pleasant staying experience with us, I have already share your great comment to Ms. Miyake. Thank you for recomment Gino Feruci Kebon Jati Hotel to everyone, and I hope to be able to welcome you back to Gino Feruci Kebonjati Hotel Bandung some time in the near future.

Warm Regards,

Hotel Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
  • Indonesian first
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Had an enjoyable 4 nite stay here in Gino Feruci Kebonjati during return trip to Bandung on 5/3/14 - 9/3/14. Room are spacious and clean, plenty variaties of food during breakfast. Friendly n helpful front desk counter and staff of Gino Feruci. Will surely stay here again for our next trip.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Heru T, Hotel Manager at Gino Feruci Kebonjati Bandung, responded to this review, 10 March 2014
Dear Badar5,,

Warmest Greeting from Gino Feruci Kebon Jati Hotel…
On behalf of Gino Feruci Kebonjati Hotel, I would like to extend my deepest gratitude for your excellent feedback and thank you so much for choosing Gino Feruci Kebonjati hotel as your accommodation.
we felt very flattered by your excellent comment, we look forward with your excellent comments ,it can motivate us to go on and continue to improve the quality of our service. And we wish all of our customers feel comfortable staying with us and do not feel disappointed.

Thank you for your stay and Comment Feedback.
We waiting for your return to Gino Feruci Kebon jati Hotel in your next visit.

Best Regards,

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed 7 March 2014

Gine Feruci Kebonjati Hotel is very good hotel to stay. My family and I stay here for 1 week and its absolutely perfect. All staffs are very kind and pollite to us and they did a birthday surprise for my dady's birthday with a cute cake and its so awesome! The location is very strategic for those who love shopping at Pasar Baru Mall since we just can walk to Pasar Baru in 5 minutes. Free transportation to airport are also provided. Staffs like Miyake, Pipet and Andri are very nice, friendly, and helpful. Good to recommended to you! Wonderful day with Gino Feruci KebonJati!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Dear Mrs. Syakina,

Warmest greetings from Gino Feruci Kebon Jati Hotel...I would like to give you my personal thanks for choosing Gino Geruci Kebon Jati hotel as your accommodation.
On behalf of management, I would like to extend my deepest gratitude for your great experience feedback during your stay with us. I have already share your feedback to my team, especially to Front Office Department. your great experience is one of motivation for us to improve quality of service in the future. Thank you for recommend Gino Feruci Kebon Jati hotel to others.

Looking forward to welcoming and serving you and your family in the near future.

Warm Regards ,

Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed 6 March 2014

It's worderful place to stay, with nice and clean room. The food was fine, exellent service, with and warm staff, ecspecially the one named Miyake, she was very helpful, warm and polite, also thanks to the staff for the service. Wonderful experience!

• Stayed February 2014
Heru T, Hotel Manager at Gino Feruci Kebonjati Bandung, responded to this review, 7 March 2014
Dear Mr. Adam,

Greeting from Gino Feruci Kebon Jati Bandung...Thank you for choosing to stay at Gino Feruci Kebon Jati Bandung and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. Your feedback is highly appreciated and will assist us in further upgrading our guest services and facilities.
That's how Gino Feruci Kebon Jati Bandung Team Member consistently delivers the best service to make our guess feel cared for, valued and respected.

Once again, thank you for staying and feedback, the team and I look forward to be able to welcome you back to Gino Feruci Kebon Jati Bandung some time in the near future.

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed 14 February 2014

I had a pleasant 4days stay at Gino Feruci Kebonjati Bandung. Their staffs are very polite, friendly and helpful. We couldn’t remember their names but the receptionists named Lisna really help us a lot. She even help me to google some information that I need. We also received warm greeting from Mr Johan Wisata during our 2nd day breakfast time. Nice meeting you Mr Johan. The room is clean and tidy and smells good. The superior room is small but it's okay for two people sharing. The room is equipped with basic amenities. They also provide hair dryer, kettle and cup. Poor that they still doesn't have internet in room. Wireless internet connection only available at lobby area. I love their buffet breakfast. There are many choices from western to local Indonesia dishes. I love their café too. The environment is so comfortable. They also have SPA but it only for men. The location also good because it is near to Pasar Baru shopping area and Paskal Food Market, around 10 minutes’ walk. If you are going to other factory outlets or shopping street, you can easily get a taxi, angkutan or trishaw in front of the hotel. This hotel also provides free transportation from/to airport. But you need to make an early request. Overall, I really satisfy with my stay here and would definitely have to stay here when I come to Bandung again. 4 star hotel with very affordable rate and great service. Thumbs up!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
Heru T, Hotel Manager at Gino Feruci Kebonjati Bandung, responded to this review, 15 February 2014
Dear Mrs. Ayamiwana,

Greeting from Gino Feruci Kebon Jati Hotel...Thank you for spending your time to write your feedback regarding your recent visit to the hotel. Thank you for sharing your kind words about the room, Cafe, breakfast and staff. I am happy to know that your overall stay with us was an enjoyable one and that our team looked after you very well.
All the reviews you've described how our hotel,hopefully your review can help us in promoting our hotel and lots of helping people who need information.
Please accept our sincere apologies for wifi connection, it's still in the progress of widening the network. I hope in your next visit, the project have already done and wifi can using in every area.

Once again, thank you for staying at Gino Feruci Kebon Jati, My team and I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in your next trip.

Kindly regards,

Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed 13 February 2014

At first time in Bandung for a couple days I was afraid where am I going to sleep but when I pass through the street I saw this Hotel. I think this is a strategic place in Bandung coz' it's easy to find. so checked in for 2 days. Really nice room and I enjoy to stay. I had a bad time to sleep every night in another places but here, the room is nice and it was easy to sleep here and also their services, I never doubt about it.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
Dear Mr. Andi,

Warmest greetings from Gino Feruci Kebon Jati Hotel...

On behalf of management, I would like to extend my deepest gratitude for your great experience feedback during your stay with us. your great experience is one of motivation for us to improve quality of service in the future. We really appreciate all the comments that you provide, we hope, we were able to keep it.
I am very happy to hear that we were able to surpass your expectation and that you had a memorable stay with us.
Once again, thank you for sharing with us and look forward to another opportunity of serving you again soon.

Warm Regards

Bandung, Indonesia
Reviewed 13 February 2014

In the centre of Bandung...near the train station and also Pasar Baru...clean room..if you are the one who love shopping..just stay the nites at Gino Feruci Kebonjati...but the parking lot is small....

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Heru T, Hotel Manager at Gino Feruci Kebonjati Bandung, responded to this review, 13 February 2014
Dear Mr. Purwo Sapto,

Warm Greeting from Gino Feruci Kebon Jati hotel…
Thank you for taking the time and sharing such positive feedback of your recent stay at our hotel. We are very delighted to know that you had a pleasant stay with us and satisfied with the location and our room . Thank you for Recommend our hotel to other.
Once again, thank you for staying at Gino Feruci Kebon Jati. We look forward to your next visit in the near future.