Harris Hotel & Conventions Festival CityLink Bandung
Ranked #26 of 226 Hotels in Bandung
Jakarta
“Nice hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 February 2013

I stayed @ harris hotel bandung 1 night only with my family. This is our first time stayed there. Harris hotel Bandung have a good service, nice crew and nice room (clean and comfortable). And one building with shopping mall. Me and my family very satisfied to stay in harris hotel bandung.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
Anton S, General Manager at Harris Hotel & Conventions Festival CityLink Bandung, responded to this review, 13 February 2013
Hi MamiMima M,

We would like to thank you for your time to share your "Nice hotel" experience during your stay in HARRIS Hotel Bandung.

We will always keep our commitment to provide you the hospitality feeling with HARRIS style.

Looking forward to welcoming you again in HARRIS Hotel Bandung.

Anton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
  • Indonesian first
Bandung, Indonesia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2013 via mobile

I would review it as 5 stars!

First of all,the atmosphere when you enter the lobby, you'll find a fresh orange color atmosphere. Nice crew... And the location was at the same place with a mall,so it makes the guests so comfortable to go shopping or looking for some food for your lunch or dinner.

One things to consider: the air conditioning was so COLD!

The breakfast could be one of the best hotel's breakfast that i've ever had...

• Stayed January 2013
Anton S, General Manager at Harris Hotel & Conventions Festival CityLink Bandung, responded to this review, 9 February 2013
Hi JimmyYoe,

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

We thank you very much for your time to write your 'Excellent' experience during your stay with us on January 2013. We will share your note to our staffs in here.

Looking forward to welcoming you again at HARRIS Hotel & Conventions Bandung.

GM
Singapore
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2013

The transport service from airport to hotel definitely gives an impression towards the hotel. I waited for more than 30 minutes for the transport service to arrive. I believe I should not be the one waiting. As mentioned by ur colleague as the reason for being late was due to traffic jam, u could have drive off earlier to fetch me and my friends. However, I appreciate it when the driver said sorry. Its good enough. I was then greeted warmly by the staff there and I was very pleased with that. Thank u.

Unfortunately, upon receiving my card, the card was unable to work, to open the room door. We waited for more than 15 min just to get the access card ready.

Still, I would say that the cleanliness of the rooms are excellent, neat and tidy. Credits to your staffs.

The free dinner was horrible.. I shall not say anything more about the dinner..

Still, I believe, ur staffs had done well to put on a smile and assisted my friends and I in every way that they can. I appreciate that.. thank u..

Send my thanks to all staffs who worked so hard during my stay from the 14th to 17th january.. thank u..

• Stayed January 2013
Anton S, General Manager at Harris Hotel & Conventions Festival CityLink Bandung, responded to this review, 27 January 2013
HI Faizahkid,

Thanks for your constructive and objective comment about your experiences during your stay with us in HARRIS Hotel Bandung.

Your input and compliments are really helpful for us to improve our product and service quaity in the near future. I will definitely share them with our staffs here.

Trust that your next stay with us will be a good one with us. Thank you.

Jakarta, Indonesia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 January 2013

I must say, this hotel was surprised me.. it's a complete package of good hotel with a great value for the money.. Good design, clean and comfortable.. good breakfast with lots of variety...( Asian food, western food, you named it!).. And also near a shopping mall.
The room size a bit small for me and the pool also small.. you can't even swim there (sorry to say :D )
If you are not too familiar with the Bandung city, probably this hotel is not a perfect choice for you because it's a bit far from the city center and also a bit far from Outlet Malls.. unless you rent a car with an experienced driver in it.. :)

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank s_ismanto
Anton S, General Manager at Harris Hotel & Conventions Festival CityLink Bandung, responded to this review, 16 January 2013
Hello s_ismanto,

Thanks for your objective comment about HARRIS Hotel Bandung and we are glad that you really enjoyed your stay with us.
We do realise our location a bit off from the crowed area that's why we are surrounded with many supporting facilities that can make your stay a good one with value for money as well.

Once again thank you for staying with us, looking forward to have you again with us in HARRIS Hotel Bandung.

Orchard Road, Singapore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2012

11 pax of us staying in Harris Hotel, total of 5 rooms booked on the 15th November18th November 2012.. Friendly staffs at all department, Nice foods, from breakfast to dinner.. Eventhough,room & toilet a bit small, But we are so happy in our stay there for 4 days....Willcome back there again.

Best Regards,
Mdm Fatiah Mohd Yunus
Singapore

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
Anton S, General Manager at Harris Hotel & Conventions Festival CityLink Bandung, responded to this review, 20 November 2012
Hi Fathiah Z,

We are so happy to hear that all of you have good experience during your stay with us. I'll share this with HARRIS Players (staffs), sure it will motivate them more to do only the best for our guests.

Once again thank you and we are looking forward to your next visit in HARRIS Bandung

Mumbai
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 October 2012

It's a nice Basic Hotel, Smart and helping Staff. Clean but small rooms... and a very TINY Bathroom... :)

Being attached to a mall is a BIG Plus. But if you want to visit the Outlet malls then it's a Loooong drive considering the traffic conditions...

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank adishm
Anton S, General Manager at Harris Hotel & Conventions Festival CityLink Bandung, responded to this review, 1 November 2012
Hi Adishm,

Thanks for your positive comment about HARRIS Hotel & Conventions Bandung.

There will be more activity around the hotel that you can explore. This November 2012, we will have Cinema complex which I am sure it will make your activity in HARRIS Bandung more colorful.

Looking forward to your visit again soonest.

HARRISly yours,

Vancouver, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2012

Great hotel especially when you consider the price. Have stayed at many more expensive places in my travels, and a lot of them were not as good as the Harris.

The hotel has a modern, very colorful clean look about it. I am a neat freak so the consistent cleanliness of the rooms and public areas were fantastic.

The bathrooms are a little small but not the end of the world. I agree with some of the other guests about the small window. Ok for couples but a little creepy to be taking shower or using toilet

The restaurant was very well run with a good variety of western and local choices for the breakfast buffet. I was disappointed when I was told breakfast was not included as I booked through Expedia.

The pool was a little small but did not stop me from having a good swim every day.

The location is right next to a mall which is convenient but far away from Bandung attractions.

The biggest asset is the young and energetic staff who were very helpful and friendly. It seems management is creating a culture which focuses on customer service and is the biggest reason to recommend this place.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled solo
2 Thank Jason N
Anton S, General Manager at Harris Hotel & Conventions Festival CityLink Bandung, responded to this review, 15 October 2012
Hi Jnewholm,

Thanks for your positive comment about our hotel. We are very happy to hear that you have a pleasant experiences with us.

I will share your comment with my team members here.

Looking forward to your reservation again in HARRIS Bandung.

HARRISly yours,