HARRIS Hotel & Conventions Festival CityLink
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$46
US$43
favehotel Hyper Square(Bandung)(Great Value!)
  • Breakfast included
US$30
Priceline
Hotel Citradream Bandung(Bandung)(Great Value!)
Lembang Asri(Bandung)
US$43
US$33
Agoda.com
US$42
US$26
US$26
TripAdvisor
All reviewsshopping mallconvention hallorange colorlink malltoll roadnice hotelinternet connectiondirect accessfood courtbasic amenitieswelcome drinknice foodswimming poolhotel guestssmall roomfamily holidayhotel is located
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 April 2013

4 of my girlfriends and i stayed at Harris Bandung on 12th to 15 April 2013. We were pleasently surprise by the friendliness & warmth of all the staff from the driver/porter(Mr Agus) to the counterstaffs to even the lobby toilet cleaner, who were extremely helpful, polite, smiley and informative (& all is good-looking too!) in attending to our needs.

We were very impressed with the cleanliness & the coziness of the room, especially with the orange/tangerine aroma that greet us everytime we enter the room. It was beyond what we all expected especially at the price that we paid for the room.

Although the location of the hotel is a little far off the town area, we feel that it was just right as we manage to avoid the terrible traffic jams when we head to the tourist spot down south of Bandung and journey to & fro from our shopping trips. And as the Hotel is link to the mall, it was very convinient for us, especially travelling with an all-girls group to head for light shopping/dinner/karaoke at the mall.

Overall, we had a extremely pleasent stay at Harris Bandung, throughout the journey back home, all of my friends and i cant stop singing praises of the hotel and we cant wait to bring our families and friends to Harris Bandung next time we are there.

Thank you for the wonderful service!
We look forward to stay there again..

With love,
Zaimah
Singapore

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Zaimah
Anton S, General Manager at HARRIS Hotel & Conventions Festival CityLink, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2013

Hi Zaimah,

We are glad to hear that you all had a pleasant stay at HARRIS Hotel Bandung. I will inform Agus (our bell boy) and other HARRIS Players (staffs) about your experience when staying with us on 12 - 15/4 2013. Sure they'll be very happy to hear it also.

We thank you for your comment as it is important for our improvement in near future.

We are looking forward to have you back again in HARRIS Hotel Bandung.

Reviewed 10 April 2013

Stayed at this property on 4th April 2013 for 3 nights. Here are the pros and the cons:

Pros:
a) The Festival CTLink mall is just below the mall. Very convenient as there are many restaurants, food courts, bakery shops, cinemas and a supermarket named Lotte. Prices in Lotte is slightly more than Carrefour and Hypermart actually
b) Taxi from the hotel is convenient.
c) Booked from Agoda, rate was without breakfast and was fairly cheaper than from Harris website actually.
d) Good TV selections of both local and international.
e) Good mattress and pillows.

Cons:
a) Hotel location is a little off from the main tourist attractions. A cab ride from the main attractions in town, inclusive all traffic jams costed Rp70,000 and it took me 35 minutes. I would suggest staying at hotels in Jalan Cihampelas area, where the shopping places are.
b) Bought some items from the supermarket and wanted to place them in the chiller only to find that the chiller was locked. The receptionist told me that there is a Rp300,000 deposit in order for the chiller to be unlocked. What the hell????!!!!!
c) Wi-fi signal was inconsistent. I noticed that a maximum of 2 devices running at the same time was all I got. Anything more than that, the log in process got rejected.
d) The toilet was so tiny and it had this weird shape .. I had to figure out how to take a shower without knocking myself against the wall or the glass panel.
e) I informed the receptionist the night before that I needed a wake up call at 4am to catch an early flight out. Well, the call did not come and when we were at the lobby to check out half an hour later, We found that the receptionist, a male worker, was asleep at the counter. I had to greet him "Good Morning - Check Out" twice before he woke up .. now I knew why the wake up call did not materialize. Sigh ..

Room Tip: Higher floor has good views on the surroundings.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
Anton S, General Manager at HARRIS Hotel & Conventions Festival CityLink, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2013

Hi Toohottobetrue,

We thank you for your time to share your experience with us.
We noticed there are points that we need to improve in order to serve you better in your next visit with us. We will definitely take necessary action immediately.

Once again, thank you very much for your constructive comment about HARRIS Hotel Bandung.

HARRISly Yours,

Reviewed 2 April 2013

I stayed for 2 days in this hotel for a conference, and i had a good time, i had a good quality sleep, not in big room but big enough for 2 person. The furniture is very simple but good.
First night, they gave me non smoking room and second night i asked for smoking room and they gave me smoking room, and they put something like aroma therapy to kill the ciggarete smells, and i found this is very nice trick.
The breakfast was good, and also the heve a good restaurant, separate area for smoking and non smoking guest.
The lobby is big, very comfortable, but since this hotel is part of the nall, so we need to go to 3rd floor through a dedicated lift (directly to lobby).
The staff is warm, very friendly, Indonesian typical hotel.
Also they have many type of conference room for meeting, and the wi-fi was good.
Overall, I satisfied.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank AgungI
Anton S, General Manager at HARRIS Hotel & Conventions Festival CityLink, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2013

Hello Agung,

Thanks for sharing with us your experience of staying and having conference in HARRIS Hotel Bandung. We are very glad that all of them were good. I will definitely share it to all HARRIS Players in here.

We are looking forward to have your reservation again with us.

HARRISly Yours,

Reviewed 19 March 2013

Hi. My family and stayed at Harris Hotel from 16th-19th Mar 2013. From day 1 to day 4; we were welcomed,greeted and served by the extremely warm and friendly staff whom never failed to put on a smile.

The staff has indeed live up to the hotel's motto -simple,unique and friendly. Even the chefs for the bbq dinner which we attended on 17th Mar 2013 were great.

I will definitely recommend this hotel to all my friends and relatives.

• Stayed: March 2013

Hi Fyzakhan,

Thanks for sharing your experience during your stay with us on 16 - 19 March 2013. I will share your comment to all HARRIS Players (staffs) in here, sure they will be more motivated to serve the guests from their heart.

Looking forward to have you and the family again in HARRIS Hotel Bandung.

Reviewed 4 March 2013

We were planning to stay a night to attend our nephew's wedding party near by the loation of Harris. We found Harris was the best hotel around we can afford. During the spare time, we have enough time to visit the mall at the same roof.

Harris has the best window I have ever found, no disturbing sound at all from the big street as our view thru the window. I could have a good sleep. Thanks to the contractor.

Meals and other facilities are just standard to the Harris.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Tiket.com
Anton S, General Manager at HARRIS Hotel & Conventions Festival CityLink, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2013

Dear i t,

Thanks for sharing with us your experience, "Good Hotel for the surroundings areas', during your stay at HARRIS Hotel Bandung in March 2013.

Looking forward to welcoming you again.